The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Wow high praise. Expanding, are there any sf games you’d put above 6?

In terms of overall package that’s hard to say. CvS 1 & 2 come close in terms of what I look for, presentation, characters, & gameplay. I’m rating SF6 that high because I’m looking at the future of the game. In essence Capcom released a SF that’s basically the Champion, Ultra, or 3rd Strike right out the gate. Plus these are some of the best character designs since Alpha.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
In terms of overall package that’s hard to say. CvS 1 & 2 come close in terms of what I look for, presentation, characters, & gameplay. I’m rating SF6 that high because I’m looking at the future of the game. In essence Capcom released a SF that’s basically the Champion, Ultra, or 3rd Strike right out the gate. Plus these are some of the best character designs since Alpha.
Great intel. CVS2 was so good, such a deep game. Its a top 3 for me.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah like in future I can see SF6 being up in the rafters with SF4 and SF2 for sure. Mainly because it's a great game that has once against breathed new life into the genre, just like those other two.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:gladbron:Heh, my order is nigh exactly the same. Funny, SF taste wise, we're equals.:myman: Too bad our skill levels aren't in alignment, eh.:lolbron:

On god breh I’m in the lab with Manon and working on my confirms.

My manon is gonna be giving you PTSD whenever you hear un deux trois.

#AllHotTubColds