The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
ON GOD these random, neutral jumping go into CA are the height of fakkitry.

I’m glad I don’t go to locals cause I’d be banned for beating the fukk outta my opponents with my hori stick.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ON GOD these random, neutral jumping go into CA are the height of fakkitry.

I’m glad I don’t go to locals cause I’d be banned for beating the fukk outta my opponents with my hori stick.
:mjlol: I'm not even gon hold you cause I've added more neutral jumping to my gamelay and definitely seems to fukk with nikkas and throw off their anti air timing.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:mjlol: I'm not even gon hold you cause I've added more neutral jumping to my gamelay and definitely seems to fukk with nikkas and throw off their anti air timing.

Bruh that shyt is the height of this meme.

spongebob-wanna-see-me-do-it-again.gif

I punished this bytch ass Ken 3 times in a row and he did it again. Kimberlys are the WOAT at that shyt. Yea I’m on my 3rd NEIPA but these players are ignant.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished World Tour, a little grindy but overall I enjoyed the story/mode. Can build on a lot with this mode in future games.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Week 3.5 and I don't know how to fight Lily and Kim since I haven't ran into them as much :francis:

Lily is simple so that probably won't take long to figure out but Kim is different. You can instantly tell a Kim's player background depending on how they rushdown. I think I might even make her my sub until Akuma releases because I fukks with Guy back from the Alpha days