The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I cannot believe in capcoms infinite fukking wisdom there’s nothing in place for rage quiting :beli:

Beat the brakes off this happy ass Kimberly and after I won with a CA she disconnects. bytches :aicmon:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I cannot believe in capcoms infinite fukking wisdom there’s nothing in place for rage quiting :beli:

Beat the brakes off this happy ass Kimberly and after I won with a CA she disconnects. bytches :aicmon:

There is. Apparently they slap you with a warning that others can see that you are a rage quitter and then eventually they will just match you up with other rage quitters

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
There is. Apparently they slap you with a warning that others can see that you are a rage quitter and then eventually they will just match you up with other rage quitters
Not good enough for ranked matches :ufdup:

Especially after you kill them whilst watching the cinematic ass woopin…at least give me the rank points I earned :aicmon:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say this starting cast for SF6 is mid as fukk. Blanka, E. Honda, Dee Jay, and Lily should not be in the game. With the vast cast of sf characters they could have put in its a damn shame they chose them. Dudley, Sean, Makoto, or C. Viper should have definitely been in the starting lineup. Sometimes Capcom is stupid as fukk with there decision making. And I know Lily is a new character but they could have come up with a better design than that shyt.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I will say this starting cast for SF6 is mid as fukk. Blanka, E. Honda, Dee Jay, and Lily should not be in the game. With the vast cast of sf characters they could have put in its a damn shame they chose them. Dudley, Sean, Makoto, or C. Viper should have definitely been in the starting lineup. Sometimes Capcom is stupid as fukk with there decision making. And I know Lily is a new character but they could have come up with a better design than that shyt.
Lily is still 4xs better than T. Hawk. But yeah, a lot of the OGs could've been gone.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
They still haven’t made an option to change the language on the spot smh. Hopefully when I uninstall and reinstall I can change it to English otherwise I don’t think I’ll be able to hit online w y’all I think I’m ready, I’m not gonna learn any better from what I did from the cpu level 7. I’m not hating on the game but I don’t think gaming is for me anymore, I like it but I’m not hooked and I think online would make me more addicted. I want to main w the undesirable characters esp sim because I think he has hands down the funniest command grab. Low key not feeling the new mechanics but if I run across any modern control player I’m disconnecting idc

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

We’ll never get away from the World Warriors & Cammy, not after the failure of 3. Combine that with whiny ass Blanka players, nostalgia will never let us move beyond them.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’ll never get away from the World Warriors & Cammy, not after the failure of 3. Combine that with whiny ass Blanka players, nostalgia will never let us move beyond them.
Just another reason why I hate people.

Cammy can always stay tho.

And all those characters i mentioned DEFINITELY shouldn't make it in over Sagat :gucci: They keep shytting on my nikka. That would be my main instead of Ryu right now.