The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fight me you fat headed, lesbian looking hoe. Otherwise shut the fukk up, coward.

giphy.gif

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
This game is really starting to piss me off.

Tekken cant come soon enough.
These how to play ken robots are making me mad.

Best 2/3 dub

Watch this video. You landed a bunch of opportunities to continue pressure. Marissa is good at keeping up pressure to drain drive guage or making people thing they can hit a button for a punish.

You landed bunch of charged heavy punch that ened up being blocked. Don't worry hit medium punch afterwards:mjgrin: On block charged heavies are +3, Forward+HK is +4, which means any move your Opp does will be 3 frames slower. Jabs are 4 frames and your Medium punch is 7 frames. Your medium punch will either beat out their jab or result in a counter hit which you have enough time to combo from anyways. The same thing can be applied from charging HP or HK when you jump in.

I also like to charge the heavy attacks for meaty setups after I knock the opp down. I parry
Drive rush, hit forward then Foward+Parry so it comes out faster good thing to practice, and do downforward+HP it's an overhead and you can combo with counter hit I think it's 100% meaty and its plus on block.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
For the Marisa army. Experiment with Superman punching your way out of JP spam if you're on the other end of the screen. Just watch for the desperate drive impact after you close the distance.

This game is really for scrubs man dam. :demonic:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I may have to invest in one of those Arcade sticks, because I'm tired of getting my ass whipped like its a mating ritual. I'm trying to get busy like Lupe Fiasco:

lupe8yst7.gif
Just a fyi an arcade stick won't make you good do don't buy it thinking its the magic key if you ain't used to using it there will definitely be a learning curve.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
For the Marisa army. Experiment with Superman punching your way out of JP spam if you're on the other end of the screen. Just watch for the desperate drive impact after you close the distance.

This game is really for scrubs man dam. :demonic:

Watch these videos.

Remember the game plan with Marissa is to make them block or get punched in the face cause they're tired of blocking.
Also make sure you're hitting your anti airs. I think crouching heavy punch is the most reliable.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Watch these videos.

Remember the game plan with Marissa is to make them block or get punched in the face cause they're tired of blocking.
Also make sure you're hitting your anti airs. I think crouching heavy punch is the most reliable.

That and Gladius. Hold it until your opponent's jump attack hits then let go

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Just a fyi an arcade stick won't make you good do don't buy it thinking its the magic key if you ain't used to using it there will definitely be a learning curve.

I mean...

I can adapt. Im use to directional pads and tried to experiment last night when I was getting my ass handed to me in SF4. I used the analog and was able to pull off some moves, without the feeling of button mashing.

Yeah I know I'm not going to be a fighting gawd with a stick, but I'm trying to be a Jedi by the end of this year. I mean a Evo bench warmer :mjlol: