The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

:francis: I'm sorry but they gotta stop putting fighting games on PC. This dude clearly put in a script to activate DI a millisecond after his opponent does it.

And they have been cheating on Tekken 7 for years on PC.

yes, he's cheating. aint no way a human being has reactions that good to counter DI's that consistently at at that speed.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
everybody's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth start seeing 3's, 4's, and 5's above manon's head :russ:

then it's :damn:'s and :whoa:

a couple days later, i think i'm gonna stick with Manon for at least the next few months, making some time to sub Marisa. I don't think she's broken or top tier tho, mid to mid-high at best with a wildcard to just break anyone off RPS games. She can play hella defensive, and then turn it on for 15 seconds and steal rounds just like makoto and laura.

Only Plat 4 but i feel like her truly bad matchups are the people who can keep that pressure going but also be competitive with footsies. Don't like seeing a competent Jamie, Chun-Li, Luke, Juri or Cammy across my screen right now in particular. Don't like seeing Dee Jay at ALL but i think that matchup aint especially terrible for her. Aint a coincidence that all these mfs have fully invincible ex dp's too either :beli:

At this point, I'm not sold on the zoners being the answer to her, that spin is STRONG once people get acclimated to it. Plus the kick followup is -5 at worst and is halfscreen. As long as manon's remember they can use DI and get a free medal off perfect parry, they can eat. Don't be afraid to wakeup level 1 either, these mfs think you p*ssy tryin throw loops in the corner, and now they got somethin else to think about.

Its funny when mfs think they can start off a match by throwing a fireball. I'mma trade 2 meters for ex spin, and you're gonna give me a medal level. good looks :mjlit:

Guile eats Manon alive for NO meter. Manon has to spend everything to get close. I see what you're saying but almost no one properly zones in this game because the systems want you to be offensive. Jamie is also crazy against her he can confirm into so much, so if you mistime a throw or your spacing isn't right he's gettin 10-15% off the rip with no juice in him.

But I do remember some crazy Makoto rounds, alot of the younger players don't even know. You wanna see a REAL steamroll character watch her. Don't need no medals, just need a whiff and a little bit of meter and you're dead as hell.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Had a chance to rank up today and finally won :blessed:

Found out theres another star in iron :mjcry:

tinman-wizard-of-oz.gif