The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So you ain't diamond. Don't talk like you are upper echelon.
I actually placed Diamond with Manon off the 10 game evaluation. Had a 7 game win streak during I think. I lost that shyt immediately after obtaining it tho to the same cat I beat to get it in losing the last game of the set, lol smh. I'll obtain it back shortly.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So you ain't diamond. Don't talk like you are upper echelon.

So you have to be upper echelon to understand the design of the character? Or basic game plans? That's a logical fallacy and dumb as all hell. So I have to be a NBA level player to understand when someone fukks up their pick & roll?

You're just on here juelzing because you can't figure out how to win against a character. Either get in the lab or quit bytching. Everyone in this topic already gave incredibly valid examples about what you said being a great way to kill the character. You just don't want to hear it.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you have to be upper echelon to understand the design of the character? Or basic game plans? That's a logical fallacy and dumb as all hell. So I have to be a NBA level player to understand when someone fukks up their pick & roll?

You're just on here juelzing because you can't figure out how to win against a character. Either get in the lab or quit bytching. Everyone in this topic already gave incredibly valid examples about what you said being a great way to kill the character. You just don't want to hear it.
Hush, nikka, if you ain't diamond don't talk to me like you're really good out here. You're not.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is you're hoping for Capcom to come save you before you save yourself :snoop:

Yeah I main Manon right now but I just ran a FT20 set with a Ken (I won 20-14) and I probably did got maybe 10-15 command grabs off. You're not going to grab players in the know that easy OUTSIDE of confirms AND if you do it's going to be scaled damage. Capcom gave you every option to fight back in SF6 which is crazy to say this might be the most balanced SF game out the gate.

The REAL funny shyt is people will cry after losing to a grappler but let the other high tiers (Luke, Guile, Dee Jay, Juri) steamroll them :beli:but don't let my opponent grab me :russ:

Also I'm just ranting in general you're not the only one complaining, we got fukkin Cammy and Juri players complaining when they have some of the best normals and DI that shyts all over Manon and half the cast (debatable)

Lets say Capcom does nerf Manon, see the image below

You see Akuma? You ready for those safe demon palms? Are you ready for demon flip "COMMAND" GRABS? Bruh YOU GON GET GRABBED nikka NO MATTER WHAT:mjgrin:
Bolded is hilarious because that's really how it is:mjlol:

Nikkas automatically go to grapplers to complain meanwhile Kimberly ain't even allowing nikkas to play once she gets a knockdown:mjlol:

This is why grapplers are the black folks of fighting games:wow: no matter what else is going on everybody don't want grapplers to have shyt:wow:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Bolded is hilarious because that's really how it is:mjlol:

Nikkas automatically go to grapplers to complain meanwhile Kimberly ain't even allowing nikkas to play once she gets a knockdown:mjlol:

This is why grapplers are the black folks of fighting games:wow: no matter what else is going on everybody don't want grapplers to have shyt:wow:
If being punched in the face was a 5 in terms of invasion of space, then bein grapped, scooped, suplexed, or thrown is a 10. I rather take a punch to the cheek and a body shot irl than someone picking me up and throwing me across the room :russ: can you imagine your thoughts while being suspended in the air for a good 4 seconds :wow: Same shyt applies to fighting games...you want nikkas to ragequit? put them in a 6x throw loop in the corner :wow: