The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
She was ngl, but she's my favorite X-Men so I had to play her. :yeshrug:

Manon is stupid tho. You crazy if you think she is okay as is.

If Jean Grey had more health and no Phoenix mechanic I would have played her on point in MvC3. I tried to make it work but she was way too fragile.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I knew i was going to get frustrated playing against modern players, but i really might put this game down. I have no problem suffering in the lower ranks but this shyt kills my soul, win or lose.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I love introducing these try hard Ryus’ faces to the concrete with Manon.

They start out trying to be all, “the answer lies in the heart of battle” Daigo level footsies but once they get that first level level 5 Manon slam they revert back to Brazilian Kens.
A few SPDs has the same result:lolbron:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I love introducing these try hard Ryus’ faces to the concrete with Manon.

They start out trying to be all, “the answer lies in the heart of battle” Daigo level footsies but once they get that first level level 5 Manon slam they revert back to Brazilian Kens.
everybody's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth start seeing 3's, 4's, and 5's above manon's head :russ:

then it's :damn:'s and :whoa:

a couple days later, i think i'm gonna stick with Manon for at least the next few months, making some time to sub Marisa. I don't think she's broken or top tier tho, mid to mid-high at best with a wildcard to just break anyone off RPS games. She can play hella defensive, and then turn it on for 15 seconds and steal rounds just like makoto and laura.

Only Plat 4 but i feel like her truly bad matchups are the people who can keep that pressure going but also be competitive with footsies. Don't like seeing a competent Jamie, Chun-Li, Luke, Juri or Cammy across my screen right now in particular. Don't like seeing Dee Jay at ALL but i think that matchup aint especially terrible for her. Aint a coincidence that all these mfs have fully invincible ex dp's too either :beli:

At this point, I'm not sold on the zoners being the answer to her, that spin is STRONG once people get acclimated to it. Plus the kick followup is -5 at worst and is halfscreen. As long as manon's remember they can use DI and get a free medal off perfect parry, they can eat. Don't be afraid to wakeup level 1 either, these mfs think you p*ssy tryin throw loops in the corner, and now they got somethin else to think about.

Its funny when mfs think they can start off a match by throwing a fireball. I'mma trade 2 meters for ex spin, and you're gonna give me a medal level. good looks :mjlit: