The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tokido, Mago and Gachikun made a tier list.

MELQMLS_o.jpg
Japanese tier lists shouldn't be taken seriously after SF5:mjlol:

Them nikkas called Laura ass then came over here and got washed by the bytch every time:mjlol:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I wanna get mad at how dominant dee jay is but given how ass he was in SF4 all I can do is tip my hat :francis:

Blanka does just about everything Honda does but better, AND he has mix

But nobody's ever gonna know because nikkas don't play Blanka:russ:

Hes a problem
His damage output seems lacking but what do I know :manny:

His mobility and mixups are godly though

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drive Impact needs an adjustment for sure. Like I do a crouch medium kick from distance to poke and they drive impact me back I don't recover faster enough for the Drive Impact to come out.
Sf6 is not a crMk game. I'm not saying never use it but the game isn't built around crMk the way other SF games are

Confirms from CrMk scale 20% off top so that should tell you what they're on with this game:russ:

A lot of complaints about Drive Impact stem from people lacking a context or mental stack around the move, but this is starting to change. Raw DI should be reactable after a while but the thing to look for currently is fake block strings into DI

Nikkas getting hit with DI are falling asleep at the wheel after stMp, stLk pressure. It's not a real frame trap but currently it works:russ:

Smaller buttons will help you build a context of baiting for DI. A lk or jab will give you at least enough time to counter DI, mash out the armor, parry, or throw

Also DI should be a priority if your back is to the corner. You know it's unblockable and it's unlikely that a nikka is gonna jump so most of your brain power should be relegated to watching for the DI

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
these avatar battles are utterly retarded. I just got my shyt pushed in by Baki’s dad with 4x my health. :bryan:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Anyone crashing before a match starts? Been dealing with that and now i got blocked for a day, some bullshyt. Every other mode is fine but once the game gets to the face part it freezes.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Anyone crashing before a match starts? Been dealing with that and now i got blocked for a day, some bullshyt. Every other mode is fine but once the game gets to the face part it freezes.
It’s been good since they fixed it. Been in BH and Casuals with no problem, plus I’m on Wi-Fi.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
It’s been good since they fixed it. Been in BH and Casuals with no problem, plus I’m on Wi-Fi.
I am not talking about speed issues, but the game freezing at the face part of the match. Never had it before and had it so much tonight that i cant play anymore. Going to try it after the ban but if i keep getting this this game is done for a while.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I am not talking about speed issues, but the game freezing at the face part of the match. Never had it before and had it so much tonight that i cant play anymore. Going to try it after the ban but if i keep getting this this game is done for a while.

Yea that’s what I’m talking about breh before a match started I would crash out but since today it’s been fine.

EDIT you said the vs screen, never ran into that.