The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bet! that’s good to know. My wife and daughter swear they gonna play this so I figure I’ll give it a shot. Hopefully I end up liking it.
Yeah, bet. Oh, there is one occasional issue tho, if the 2ndary PS5 is accesses the primary acccount holder instead of the child one and you don't have it set up accordingly, it could cause a temporary access issue for the other PS5. What you want to do is, put your primary account on both, download the game on both using your primary account and then go into options and choose the 2ndary PS5 to enable console sharing. Then, sign out and passcode lock your account on that PS5 and have them sign in on their own accounts on there and choose to play the game after its downloaded. From there, you just play on your primary PS5 under your account and they play the game under their accounts on the console sharing enabled, secondary PS5. Once in a blue moon, playstations be having a licensing issue thing going on that can make it temporarily unavailable, but that's literally like 1nce ever year or longer or so.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, bet. Oh, there is one occasional issue tho, if the 2ndary PS5 is accesses the primary acccount holder instead of the child one and you don't have it set up accordingly, it could cause a temporary access issue for the other PS5. What you want to do is, put your primary account on both, download the game on both using your primary account and then go into options and choose the 2ndary PS5 to enable console sharing. Then, sign out and passcode lock your account on that PS5 and have them sign in on their own accounts on there and choose to play the game after its downloaded. From there, you just play on your primary PS5 under your account and they play the game under their accounts on the console sharing enabled, secondary PS5. Once in a blue moon, playstations be having a licensing issue thing going on that can make it temporarily unavailable, but that's literally like 1nce ever year or longer or so.
Rep

Thanks for being thorough

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
He's boring to play with and against so he isn't popular, but he's good, damn near everything he does is safe and he hits like a truck. His only weakness is his lack of a reliable anti-air without meter but I see that a non-issue personally.

I hear luke is a top character despite being one of the least used characters in the game also and it's for the same reason, he's safe on the majority of his offense and hits hard
:usure:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
borin.png

Last edited:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

:lolbron::lolbron:

Not gon lie getting hit with drive impact makes me salty as fukk sometimes.

Drive Impact needs an adjustment for sure. Like I do a crouch medium kick from distance to poke and they drive impact me back I don't recover faster enough for the Drive Impact to come out.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So is this on the level.of SF2 championship edition & is abagail and other final fight nikkas on this game