The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Lawd hammercy, I aint had a session like that in a long time :whew:

My Marisa is trash but I'm getting there. When you can get some shyt off, her big ass hits HARD :huhldup:

My thumb starting to feel it so I'm done for the night :flabbynsick:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Played this shyt over a friends house earlier today. The gameplay is nice, but that art style is so lame, and the physics/manneris/character idiosyncrasies are wrestling game-esque as fukk I fukking hate it...

Lawd hammercy, I aint had a session like that in a long time :whew:

My Marisa is trash but I'm getting there. When you can get some shyt off, her big ass hits HARD :huhldup:

My thumb starting to feel it so I'm done for the night:flabbynsick:

Your old ass needs some of this

81It+VSdKIL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Did my placements tonight and got plat 4. Damn I'm ass now. Time for the long grind to Diamond where ya boy belong.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

the good dhalsim players be gettin an unreal amount of squeeze out of that character. i can't do shyt but respect it because them mfs stay movin and know about 4-5 angles at diff times to just tag you with dumb shyt because you thought you could be aggressive at a random period.

its like an oldhead on the court sayin "you reach, i teach" taking you to the post :damn:

you watch one of their streams and they not playin street fighter 6, shyt be lookin like a whole other game with how they're positioning themselves with midscreen shimmy floats n shyt

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Who should I look to fit a guide on the mechanics of the game. I see y’all using terms I’ve never heard before. I had SFV but played for a few hours. The last SF I played for real was SF Alpha :flabbynsick::snoop: Anyways, if you can feed me a few good YouTubers , I’d appreciate. I could do it myself but I’d be going off view count and views don’t always mean good content.

Oh and my flabby ass was putting in work with Ken after I fixed my controls so I won’t take Alpha slander kindlly :ufdup:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

:lolbron::lolbron:

Not gon lie getting hit with drive impact makes me salty as fukk sometimes.

I mean the cast is terrible, and drive impact is maaaaddd corny. nikkas will be playing clean footsies, and eventually nikkas will just throw one of them shyts out on some hope and prayer shyt. shyts disgustya tbh :ld:

but hes a big baby so can't take him seriously.