The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
We doing moral victories now :mjlol: “yea I almost won 40 times, I got u figured out bro”

The set count was like 11-40 with my JP. The fukk you gon figure out? How to jump around like a clown more :huh: the games robbery factor is high asf yeu gon get some Ws specially with fukking Manon

U won a handful of games cuz you play random and just do shyt often. But I almost ten streaked you twice. I dont need to figure out what to do to beat u you play mad scrubby n flow chart. nikkas was drive dashing into command grabs :dead:

You got downloaded in quick order. Back to the drawing board I guess

Tone it down a bit.. shyt :mjlol:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
is there a way to purchase one copy of this on PS5 and share this with my wife and daughter on PS4 so I can play them online. I don't wanna b

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Breh I was hoping for this to be resolved. I was trying to run some Battle Hub and notice a bunch of dudes standing around the arcades. I was the only dingus sitting down waiting for somebody to beat my ass. One of the dudes was like "I hope they get this issues resolved"

"yeah me too" said the other guy :mjcry:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
is there a way to purchase one copy of this on PS5 and share this with my wife and daughter on PS4 so I can play them online. I don't wanna b
Yes, one digital copy gives you a PS4 and PS5 copy. Plus, either which way you have that set up, you can have access to either copy twice. For example, I have two PS5s, I purchased the game digital and my daughter has access to it on the other PS5 via console sharing. We can both play the game at the same time on our respective accounts with no issues, even online, if she had online access (she doesn't tho).

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I still have yet to fight an E Honda, maybe the scrub ranks don’t use him :patrice:
He's boring to play with and against so he isn't popular, but he's good, damn near everything he does is safe and he hits like a truck. His only weakness is his lack of a reliable anti-air without meter but I see that a non-issue personally.

I hear luke is a top character despite being one of the least used characters in the game also and it's for the same reason, he's safe on the majority of his offense and hits hard

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
He's boring to play with and against so he isn't popular, but he's good, damn near everything he does is safe and he hits like a truck. His only weakness is his lack of a reliable anti-air without meter but I see that a non-issue personally.

I hear luke is a top character despite being one of the least used characters in the game also and it's for the same reason, he's safe on the majority of his offense and hits hard
Nah, he has solid AAs as well, breh. It's the same shyt he's been doing since 4, LOL.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes, one digital copy gives you a PS4 and PS5 copy. Plus, either which way you have that set up, you can have access to either copy twice. For example, I have two PS5s, I purchased the game digital and my daughter has access to it on the other PS5 via console sharing. We can both play the game at the same time on our respective accounts with no issues, even online, if she had online access (she doesn't tho).
Bet! that’s good to know. My wife and daughter swear they gonna play this so I figure I’ll give it a shot. Hopefully I end up liking it.