The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Nothing is better is when you watching Yoyager and the next episode is an encounter with the Borg :banderas: and its a half and half episode too! :gladbron: The episode was "Dark Frontier". No Alien species in the Star Trek universe has more dope episodes than the Borg :wow: GOAT Star Trek Alien.

Currently watching DS9. The Dominion is sort of boring because of the Jem Hadar. I find the Vorta fascinating because they're sniveling cowards. Willing to sell out the Dominion unlike the Changelings or the Jem'Hadar

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Watching Discovery got me interested in Star Trek even though I used to try watch it when it used to come on when I was still a kid.
So luckily they all on Netflix, started with Enterprise which gets shyt from Trek fans but I really enjoyed it. Am on season 5 of TNG now and also enjoying it.

I'm watching the different series based on a reddit thread on Star Trek Timelines. Not sure if I've got it in me to watch TOS though, too far back but will see as i go through the series.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Watching Discovery got me interested in Star Trek even though I used to try watch it when it used to come on when I was still a kid.
So luckily they all on Netflix, started with Enterprise which gets shyt from Trek fans but I really enjoyed it. Am on season 5 of TNG now and also enjoying it.

I'm watching the different series based on a reddit thread on Star Trek Timelines. Not sure if I've got it in me to watch TOS though, too far back but will see as i go through the series.

I just got into Star Trek too a few months ago. I used my Amazon Prime membership to watch all of the series and movies. I think it might be best to watch it in order of series premiere date due to possibly missing references. I know Enterprise makes some references to events that happened in TOS, TNG, VOY and some of the movies as well.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
7 of 9, Doc, and Janeway are the strongest points of the series.
Strongest points sure but they became the only points is my problem I am certain we have had this argument before lol.