The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no problem with her she killed that character but it didnt enhance the show imo.
I blame that on the writers

There were so few interesting characters they had to lean on her. They should of brought back the fukery with the fluidic aliens, they are fascinating like the borg

I think Jane way and tuvok were seriously underused

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I blame that on the writers

There were so few interesting characters they had to lean on her. They should of brought back the fukery with the fluidic aliens, they are fascinating like the borg

I think Jane way and tuvok were seriously underused
Truthfully I think they fukked up the borg but they also fukked them up in tng then fixed them in first contact and fukked them up again in voyager imo :russ:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
You got Neelix being the Galaxy's Worst Chef and victimizing the crew's stomachs and Harry and Tom are chasing Holo-Thots and being Captain Proton?

How did Harry not get promoted after 7 years? Tom had no rank, then moved to Lt., got demoted, then moved back up again?

If they were going to retro, go to Enterprise C, we know the final angle, but it'd be a fun ride...

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they used janeway well only thing i didnt like goes back to what you said about the writing she would have a staunch position she would hold onto then another episode she would be like we are far from starfleet i dont give a damn :laff:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got Neelix being the Galaxy's Worst Chef and victimizing the crew's stomachs and Harry and Tom are chasing Holo-Thots and being Captain Proton?

How did Harry not get promoted after 7 years? Tom had no rank, then moved to Lt., got demoted, then moved back up again?

If they were going to retro, go to Enterprise C, we know the final angle, but it'd be a fun ride...
Toms development was also very sloppy he went from criminal to reformed in like one episode then they tried to act like he had come so far later on :laff:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I think they used janeway well only thing i didnt like goes back to what you said about the writing she would have a staunch position she would hold onto then another episode she would be like we are far from starfleet i dont give a damn :laff:

Yup, Captain Janeway to Captain Ransom:
"We have to uphold these Prime Directives Pleighboi"
:birdman:

Next episode with Hirogen:
"Well, here is some holo-technology, happy trails!!!"
:manny:

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
There lucky old girl quit, she must of been fuking a higher up to get casted in the first place

I read those huge oral histories that came out last year for the anniversary. Apparently the actress won an Oscar previously and someone (Berman I think) thought she'd bring prestige to the show. When she got there it was clear pretty quick she was a square peg in a round hole and she had the sense to quit before shyt got really ugly.
EDIT: just saw this was covered on the first page

I thought the way they did the mirror universe in Enterprise was dope if anyone remembers this.

Yeah these are the only episodes of ENT I've watched so far, shyt is like crack to a TOS stan

Last edited: