The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read those huge oral histories that came out last year for the anniversary. Apparently the actress won an Oscar previously and someone (Berman I think) thought she'd bring prestige to the show. When she got there it was clear pretty quick she was a square peg in a round hole and she had the sense to quit before shyt got really ugly.
EDIT: just saw this was covered on the first page

Yeah these are the only episodes of ENT I've watched so far, shyt is like crack to a TOS stan
Lady was so wooden that shyt was horrible lol.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is when they were on UPN and basically wanted a 7 of 9 part two to lure in the 11-89 year old male demographic lol...Berman ....such a jerk...
That episode when she was going through the pon far not gonna lie I wanted to fukk her if I was the doctor she would have been getting the shyt fukked outta her.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
That episode when she was going through the pon far not gonna lie I wanted to fukk her if I was the doctor she would have been getting the shyt fukked outta her.

"Withdrawl prior to insemination would be most illogical"

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Gul Dukat is bytch made
latest

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Nothing is better is when you watching Yoyager and the next episode is an encounter with the Borg :banderas: and its a half and half episode too! :gladbron: The episode was "Dark Frontier". No Alien species in the Star Trek universe has more dope episodes than the Borg :wow: GOAT Star Trek Alien.