The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Jeri Ryan has the chops to more than bridge eye-candy, as a teenage boy I loved it, but watching it again she and the Doc often had the best features.

DS9 cast had the best performances imho...
The DS9 cast was Shakespearean in comparison to every other ST cast. Worf's actor complained that they were too serious on set.:russ:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The DS9 cast was Shakespearean in comparison to every other ST cast. Worf's actor complained that they were too serious on set.:russ:
Yeah the tng cast was know for horse play and the ds9 cast was really serious I heard this from marina sirtis and Claudia Christian that ds9 was super serious on the set which is a shyt way to pass a 16 hour day of filming imo.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently harry is part of a Star Trek movie called the equinox, apparently the captain of the equinox was beamed off before it was destroyed and he's on trial

:ohhh:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I preferred Kes over him. And most of the cast hated Seven irl, except the doctor. It wasn't a fun time for her working there.
I thought it was only Janeway that hated her IRL :ohhh: I read about the Kes/Seven fukkery on Star Trek forums and never heard that the whole cast hated her.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Random, but I remember watching a panel of the Yoyager cast at one of those conventions and Harry Said Tuvok acts like a Vulan in real life :pachaha:

Harry said to him Tuvok, 2pac and Tuvok said rap is destructive to our communities or something those lines. This was in season 1 was Pac was still alive.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was only Janeway that hated her IRL :ohhh: I read about the Kes/Seven fukkery on Star Trek forums and never heard that the whole cast hated her.
Let's be real kes character was really sh!tty though. Did neelix even bone?

So everybody hated 7 or was everybody jealous of 7?

That's the real question

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Random, but I remember watching a panel of the Yoyager cast at one of those conventions and Harry Said Tuvok acts like a Vulan in real life :pachaha:

Harry said to him Tuvok, 2pac and Tuvok said rap is destructive to our communities or something those lines. This was in season 1 was Pac was still alive.
:deadrose: Yeah he was still alive first season was in 95.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yeah the tng cast was know for horse play and the ds9 cast was really serious I heard this from marina sirtis and Claudia Christian that ds9 was super serious on the set which is a shyt way to pass a 16 hour day of filming imo.

:shaq:

Nude-Naked-Celeb-Marina-Sirtis-2.jpg

marina-sirtis-bikini4.jpg

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She had demons then, apparently Jennifer Lien last was found naked and cracked out in Hollywood.

‘Star Trek: Voyager’ Actress Jennifer Lien Arrested for Indecent Exposure

Brooks(who also was a Shakespearean actor) was a Professor at Rutgers at the time and very serious about the production, so it ran on down from him.

Beltran (Chakotay) was a genuine ass behind the scenes.
That was a few years back but she still looks terrible now I know she did some conventions I think it was last year and Jeri Ryan was at them also which is rare. I love Avery but dude is just strange in real life lol.