The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seven was one of the best actors, though. She's the only one who could pull off switching personalities with the Doctor. Then when she came back in her body her reaction to being abused was very realistic.

Why'd they hate her? Cuz she was fukking Berman?
I think that was part of it but she also took alot of screen time.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Exploring the Q Continuum hierarchy could have been interesting too. I remember when I saw that episode "True Q" and it showed Q had a boss(es) to report to I was like :gladbron:
They tried with the Civil War episode in Voyager as well as Q's attempts to procreate in Voyager which weren't met with joy.

Q seemed to be an outcast among his own people. Which was weird because they were like the Founder pool, which would make Q like Odo more than the Female Founder .... I guess?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They tried with the Civil War episode in Voyager as well as Q's attempts to procreate in Voyager which weren't met with joy.

Q seemed to be an outcast among his own people. Which was weird because they were like the Founder pool, which would make Q like Odo more than the Female Founder .... I guess?
I think the only good q episode on Voyager was death wish.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seven was one of the best actors, though. She's the only one who could pull off switching personalities with the Doctor. Then when she came back in her body her reaction to being abused was very realistic.

Why'd they hate her? Cuz she was fukking Berman?

Due tell these rumors

:ohhh:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that how she got on the the show ?
I believe that part has been conflicting reports lol. Some say they were dating before some say they were after she got on the show so im not sure.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I think that was part of it but she also took alot of screen time.
She replaced Kes, that much I remember. The cast really loved her actress. The execs were choosing on dropping either her (Kes) or Harry but then Harry got named to the 50 sexiest people alive back then. So, out Kes went.