The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Met Avery at a convention a few years back and dapped him up and thanked him for being a childhood role model and his example inspired me to choose science as a career.

I'll never forget his smile when I told him that...

That's why I love Black characters in SciFi. I won't forget till this day that the low budget Saturday morning SciFi show Super Force had a Black guy as the geek/scientist character.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where Im from, we used to hang trekkies off balconies, and throw smoke grenades during live D&D games :hubie:
camron.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Alright, the real questions must be asked in here. Since this is the Coli, and we're having a Trek discussion...

Which show had the baddest women?
i don't know but i was about 12 when this shyt would come on late nights... countless nuts got busted to counselor troy :banderas:

just discovered she had multiple nudes 3 months ago :banderas:

parallels195.jpg

main-qimg-b767a49fd17b1261c72dcbe1cc10a7b0-c

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Met Avery at a convention a few years back and dapped him up and thanked him for being a childhood role model and his example inspired me to choose science as a career.

I'll never forget his smile when I told him that...

Man, I always told myself that if I ran into Avery in real life, I would ask if him kissing Jake (Cirroc Lofton) was him ad-libbing for the sake of empowering black men to be more compassionate to their sons, or if it was part of the script.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:deadrose: Thats why they had her wearing all those non standard uniforms lol.
straight up said fukk it... get her some skin tight shyt and lets call it a day

it was literally the 2nd or 3rd episode of TNG and they had a "virus" that made everyone want to fukk

shyt started off real loose

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Man, I always told myself that if I ran into Avery in real life, I would ask if him kissing Jake (Cirroc Lofton) was him ad-libbing for the sake of empowering black men to be more compassionate to their sons, or if it was part of the script.

A combination of both, Avery was a real one as the last episode of DS9, he didn't like the idea of Sisko completely abandoning his black child with Cassidy, so the writers changed it to have him end up with the Prophets.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A combination of both, Avery was a real one as the last episode of DS9, he didn't like the idea of Sisko completely abandoning his black child with Cassidy, so the writers changed it to have him end up with the Prophets.
I liked that he did that also but it still made no sense. Time isnt linear to the prophets he should have been able to comeback like a few seconds after he left and learned everything he needed to learn lol.