The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Picard easy. He was completely well-rounded as a leader and manager.

Great thread. Can't wait to read through it.

What i've always wondered tho, why haven't they put Q in a movie yet. By far one of the most interesting Star Trek characters ever.
I agree they had a seriously lack of creativity in the tng movies with the exception of first contact. Nemesis should have been with Q continuing the trial on humanity could have been good. John De Lancie was still young enough to play Q looking a Voyager were he was on there I believe in the final season which was like a year before Nemesis came out.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really? Was she actually in the episode cause it's not listed in her IMDb
Yeah she wasn't in the episode couldn't find the clip. But it was the scene where Geordi visited Picard and he asked about his wife Leah and his kids. It will be 25 years since that episode in 2019 would love for them to get a miniseries or movie so we can find out what everyone is up to since we didn't get a proper send off in Nemesis.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I agree they had a seriously lack of creativity in the tng movies with the exception of first contact. Nemesis should have been with Q continuing the trial on humanity could have been good. John De Lancie was still young enough to play Q looking a Voyager were he was on there I believe in the final season which was like a year before Nemesis came out.

Exploring the Q Continuum hierarchy could have been interesting too. I remember when I saw that episode "True Q" and it showed Q had a boss(es) to report to I was like :gladbron:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exploring the Q Continuum hierarchy could have been interesting too. I remember when I saw that episode "True Q" and it showed Q had a boss(es) to report to I was like :gladbron:
Yeah that was a good episode also the Q episodes were strange they either hit on the mark or where absolutely terrible lol.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What i've always wondered tho, why haven't they put Q in a movie yet. By far one of the most interesting Star Trek characters ever.
I hate the q characters

:camby:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:shaq:

Roxann-Dawson-Feet-66631.jpg

Kilngons man.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
To be honest, neither did Chakotay. They had to give the actor a sop to stay on the show, so they whipped up that fan fiction nonsense.

Chakotay belonged with Janeway.
Seven belonged with the Doctor and/or Tuvok.

Harry got lucky he was named People's 50 Most Beautiful token Asian presence otherwise they were gonna Kes his ass.
I preferred Kes over him. And most of the cast hated Seven irl, except the doctor. It wasn't a fun time for her working there.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Those were the episodes towards the end where Neelix finally got character growth. What could have been .... Talaxions aren't a bad people. The show's handling of him, and the weirdess with him, Kes, Naomi Wildman and that 'morale officer' bullshyt, though ....
Neelix.... Ugh

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Where Im from, we used to hang trekkies off balconies, and throw smoke grenades during live D&D games :hubie:
Role-playing is a great way to develop and nurture critical thinking skills. Anything can be role-played. If somebody came up with a game where hood nikkas and your auntie's church group tried to conquer the tomb of elemental evil dressed up as the projects, it could be done.

:yeshrug:

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

They ruined Q for good by making him sweat human bytches like Vashti and try to impregnate Janeway multiple times.

Funny how the two characters who weren't having it were a black El Aurian and a black Time Lord. Q can't exist where Guinan is there to block him.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I preferred Kes over him. And most of the cast hated Seven irl, except the doctor. It wasn't a fun time for her working there.
Seven was one of the best actors, though. She's the only one who could pull off switching personalities with the Doctor. Then when she came back in her body her reaction to being abused was very realistic.

Why'd they hate her? Cuz she was fukking Berman?