The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

Daps
Yep pilot episode of ds9.

forgot about this. Did they ever meet again?

And I really wish they had explored more about how the rest of the Federation felt about Picard after the Borg "incident"

even though it wasn't his fault and he couldn't be blamed, he still took out 70% of the Federation (it's been a while, the percentage might be wrong, but they took out a lot of ships bcause of the info they got from him)

so it's understandable that a lot of ppl would be salty about that, their friends and family dead cause of him, and then he gets his post back like nothing happened

actually, :patrice: why wasn't Picard forced into retirement after the Borg? Did they ever explain that?

if this was real life, dude would have gotten his pink slip so quick :hubie: we'd have been talking about Captain Riker round these parts :hubie:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
forgot about this. Did they ever meet again?

And I really wish they had explored more about how the rest of the Federation felt about Picard after the Borg "incident"

even though it wasn't his fault and he couldn't be blamed, he still took out 70% of the Federation (it's been a while, the percentage might be wrong, but they took out a lot of ships bcause of the info they got from him)

so it's understandable that a lot of ppl would be salty about that, their friends and family dead cause of him, and then he gets his post back like nothing happened

actually, :patrice: why wasn't Picard forced into retirement after the Borg? Did they ever explain that?

if this was real life, dude would have gotten his pink slip so quick :hubie: we'd have been talking about Captain Riker round these parts :hubie:
They never met again on camera except the end of the episode. People did occasionally get at him about the borg stuff. They also exploredit in first contact federation did not want him fighting the borg.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Now i need a Klingon mjpls smiley @3Rivers

When I think about it... yea she did have that episode where she ain't want her kid to have Klingon physical traits....

Damn :mjlol::snoop:
full

y'all go rep that man :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: