The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Speaking of c00ning and honor, remember the TNG episodes "Reunification" that straddled two seasons where Spock was an ambassador that traveled to Romulus to try to engineer a reunification of Vulcan and the Romulan Empire?

I was always thinking this was like some Pan-African type message here though unfortunately it showed Spock was too idealistic.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Ok this thread has gone left with the simp and c00n talk lets get back to normal discussion lol.
Yes, this thread has gone full TLR: Star Trek edition... but I do want answers about Geordi tho.

Why he build a damn hologram mimicking a girl he liked? If I would do some shyt like that I get a restraining order.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, this thread has gone full TLR: Star Trek edition... but I do want answers about Geordi tho.

Why he build a damn hologram mimicking a girl he liked? If I would do some shyt like that I get a restraining order.

Cause he's the harry of tng, but not as extreme. They always have one of these characters in every show. Hopefully in the new one there's a dude fuking androids and sh!t

Remember when Picard caught him with the hologram?

He was like

:picard:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Well he didnt like her until after he built it in his defense.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Didn't Barkley pull the same shyt?

Quark was creating bootleg secret custom holosuite programs of Kira and who knows who else.

Geordi's problem was that he fell in love with the clone, not the original, then tried to treat the original like the clone.

Besides....it probably was real, to her. Like Minuet and Riker. The Moriarty arc, Voyager rebel hologram arc, the Doctor and particularly Vic the lounge singer showed that the holograms were self-aware.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Speaking of c00ning and honor, remember the TNG episodes "Reunification" that straddled two seasons where Spock was an ambassador that traveled to Romulus to try to engineer a reunification of Vulcan and the Romulan Empire?

I was always thinking this was like some Pan-African type message here though unfortunately it showed Spock was too idealistic.

I hope they rerun them on BBCAmerica soon. I didn't see those episodes, but they sound like something worth catching. Did it echo Mirror Spock's motives? Funny how the Romulans had a major part to play in the Dominion War, but not the Vulcans. The Founders took out The Betazoids first for obvious reasons. Why leave the Vulcans alone?

You guys are coping alot of pleas for worf lol.

Worf is worth coping for (until Nemesis, but whatever).