The Official Stand-Up Comedy Thread.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I'll be participating in my 1st roast at the end of the month, one of our top local comedian's birthday is at the end of the month and he want's fellow comedians to roast him........

:blessed:...........and.............:demonic:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
some fukk stole my joke and told it right in front of my face. am i that fukking funny that you want to be me?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
started from the bottom now...well i'm still there. but i got my face on something. wooo haha! it should be a good show. in other news, i'm taking about a week long break after this. i need to reevaluate my life. if this is going to be a life long endeavor...i gotta chill before i end up going wiley miley out this bytch. i'm the black guy wit the vacant eyes next to the asian guy btw.
1291267_10201929739790643_134169329_n.jpg

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Round one of this three round comp is weds. Im conflicted on if ishould play it safe or try new stuff i think has killer potential

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got about an hour til i get my slot for tonight. Nervous just cause i know there will be judges and talent people tonight, but about to toss back a couple brews and let this shyt rip.

My girls supposed to record for me tonight so ill share if she gets it

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I got way too drunk before i got on stage. I fumbled some lines impromptu did a few things that didnt go over and didnt even get to my closer lol. Didnt make the next round but there were a lot of strong comics

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I got way too drunk before i got on stage. I fumbled some lines impromptu did a few things that didnt go over and didnt even get to my closer lol. Didnt make the next round but there were a lot of strong comics

did the same thing last sunday. you'll always be hard on yourself and this wasn't the best i've seen from you but as always, :obama:

EDIT: real feedback...great crowd control, man.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did the same thing last sunday. you'll always be hard on yourself and this wasn't the best i've seen from you but as always, :obama:

EDIT: real feedback...great crowd control, man.

Preciate it. That was the first time I've walked off stage and felt like I sucked lol but I'm glad I felt that way and still got some laughs, at least 4 dudes that night went on and just ate dikk up there.

Already scrapped a lot of that though. That long intro killed it and wasn't needed to get to punchlines

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Preciate it. That was the first time I've walked off stage and felt like I sucked lol but I'm glad I felt that way and still got some laughs, at least 4 dudes that night went on and just ate dikk up there.

Already scrapped a lot of that though. That long intro killed it and wasn't needed to get to punchlines

there's more to it than punches when you're on the grind, man. work that crowd and work out your material. you might be telling all or some of those jokes for the rest of your life. you did your time and that counts.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol you were gone man. I laughed though. Considering you dI'd no material the crowd work was good. That guy killed you with the AA heckle though :dead:

what did you laugh at if i may axe? there a few jokes in there i'm actually writing (scooby doo gone be a killer bit).

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
totally hammered set. can i get some real thoughts?

Damn homie, that was a tough watch.

Real thoughts? For one don't get shyt faced before your set maybe a good buzz.

U seemed very flustered but I can only imagine, shyt is nerve racking I'm sure. I don't find u funny but I think u got potential. The Scooby jokes were bad need to scrap that unless u improvised it.

Once u get some solid material u can get some laughs. Keep grinding.