The Official Stand-Up Comedy Thread.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
the dynasty nikkas. as promised.

just another open mic. fingers crossed that i can get someone to film this tight little showcase i'm a part of this month.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
those 2 guys playing golden tee looked like they were having a great time

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
those 2 guys playing golden tee looked like they were having a great time

bahaha. they were. i saw that the one guy was paying a little bit of attention to me. that's a great place to put a video game. right beside the stage. i really dig that bar tho.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol my dude you have no structure. I've seen 3 five minute sets of yours now and you don't get jokes in. Its like you get excited about what you just said then fly off the rails :laugh:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
man i'm about to stop fuggin with the stand up reddit. that joint has some gems but it's kinda garbage. maybe i just need to stop getting on there so much or posting more.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
the dynasty nikkas. as promised.

just another open mic. fingers crossed that i can get someone to film this tight little showcase i'm a part of this month.

You young breh? You from Cali? :patrice: don't quit your dream breh :salute: but you got to drop that goofy attitude and stop hanging around too many white kids :mjpls:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol my dude you have no structure. I've seen 3 five minute sets of yours now and you don't get jokes in. Its like you get excited about what you just said then fly off the rails :laugh:

yeah i typically don't have any structure. the fukked up thing is, i make a pretty detailed set list but then i just be on some shyt when the moment comes. i'm definitely moody.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You young breh? You from Cali? :patrice: don't quit your dream breh :salute: you got to drop that goofy attitude and stop hanging around too many white kids :mjpls:

thanks. nah i'm from PA, living in vegas. all that extra shyt was me just being an ass. i see a lot of these people everyday so i was being really sarcastic. i was talking to another comic about how a lot of people just talk about 'dikks and racism', so i was mocking a lot of folks with that right there. i'm normally more deadpan and my newer stuff is a bit darker, too.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
thanks. nah i'm from PA, living in vegas. all that extra shyt was me just being an ass. i see a lot of these people everyday so i was being really sarcastic. i was talking to another comic about how a lot of people just talk about 'dikks and racism', so i was mocking a lot of folks with that right there. i'm normally more deadpan and my newer stuff is a bit darker, too.
:salute: for the guts of going on stage breh
You're familiarized with Cringe Comedy? :youngsabo: I think you'd be cool with it, shyt is :ohlawd:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:salute: for the guts of going on stage breh
You're familiarized with Cringe Comedy? :youngsabo: I think you'd be cool with it, shyt is :ohlawd:

thanks again. nah is this a group or a genre? the name seems to speak for itself. i love the stage man. i go up at least 4 times a week and i'm tryna make it more. i do one feature show fight now so my set is a bit tighter but at these open mics, i let it fly. my goal is to have 30 minutes by the end of this month so i can open for somebody legit here in vegas. contemplating writing an album before the end of the year, too.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah i typically don't have any structure. the fukked up thing is, i make a pretty detailed set list but then i just be on some shyt when the moment comes. i'm definitely moody.
:dead: @ "detailed set list", dont lie to us

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got a ton of scatterbrained material to try out but no time. I'm gonna OD on stagetime come November