The Official Stand-Up Comedy Thread.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Just got booked at the Ice House Comedy Club in Pasadena :blessed:

It was on my goal list to audition there next month. It's a bringer show, but still a good step in the right direction. Sounds like it'll be a fun spot.

Damn you really did quit. :mjcry:

You still working and getting better or just in here talking shyt? :ufdup:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Just got booked at the Ice House Comedy Club in Pasadena :blessed:

It was on my goal list to audition there next month. It's a bringer show, but still a good step in the right direction. Sounds like it'll be a fun spot.

You still working and getting better or just in here talking shyt? :ufdup:

A bringer. It really is a cold world. :mjcry:

I'm thinking of starting a show actually.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A bringer. It really is a cold world. :mjcry:

I'm thinking of starting a show actually.
Ice House is one of the most legit clubs in the world so I got no ego about paying my dues with a bringer show. It's a great foot in the door.

Word. Starting your own show is dope and a great way to network. Where do you live again?

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ice House is one of the most legit clubs in the world so I got no ego about paying my dues with a bringer show. It's a great foot in the door.

Word. Starting your own show is dope and a great way to network. Where do you live again?

Raleigh. I'm trying to save to move to Denver for though.

Daps

ain't had a post in this thread or a new video in awhile. i hate the one that pops up first on google. so click this even if you don't listen to it. :mjgrin:

nice to be a club for a change. i'm out my element but I'm gonna go on back and get my chops up. so much different from bars.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

ain't had a post in this thread or a new video in awhile. i hate the one that pops up first on google. so click this even if you don't listen to it. :mjgrin:

nice to be a club for a change. i'm out my element but I'm gonna go on back and get my chops up. so much different from bars.

Trying to get more of this ease onstage. I know certain bits will kill more with some silence and tension.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
lmao how and where are you blacballed?

Raleigh. shytted on a new dude for being caca. Someone that runs half the shows here ain't like that. I was riding with them OT when they said they was gonna blackball a dude for the same thing. I put 2 and 2 together. What's awful is the dude I was shytting on I was rolling with him already. :damn: