The Official Stand-Up Comedy Thread.

Daps
i'm beating kyle kinane's ass if i ever run into him....he's racist af too....tried to bash john leguizamo for dancing & speaking spanish on stage....its called Culture you dumb hick.....he has Classics, you have none....

the l.a. comedy scene is an Emo support group for Losers....a bunch of dudes w/ no bass in their voice, and alot of ugly broads that are like 5's & 6's acting sassy....these clowns would get Killed acting like that in real life....but they prop each other up like some high school drama club & its all centered in Hipster neighborhoods like Silverlake & Los Feliz.....That's Why the sh1t sucks so bad....how do you have comedy w/ no Street Guys.....

no unique voices, no observations from having a hectic life, just nondescript blandness......

its a dead artform....netflix specials are horrible compared to old hbo ones.....

i was listening to this podcast w/ chelsea peretti & she name dropped richard pryor about 20 times....pryor grew up in a whorehouse & had run ins w/ the mob....you're nothing like him you delusional hack......

Daps
just ordered these online:

patrice- hbo one night stand
jim breuer- pulp comics
dave attell- comedy central presents
robert klein - live at yale
tommy davidson- on the strength
rodney dangerfield - nothin goes right w/ andrew dice clay
martin lawrence- hbo one night stand

fuk these new school fakkititos.....comedy used to be the voice of sanity, now its a bunch of nerd substitute teachers & slam poets...