The Official Stand-Up Comedy Thread.

Daps
Raleigh. shytted on a new dude for being caca. Someone that runs half the shows here ain't like that. I was riding with them OT when they said they was gonna blackball a dude for the same thing. I put 2 and 2 together. What's awful is the dude I was shytting on I was rolling with him already. :damn:
:mjlol: yeah people are very sensitive to race at the moment. best to leave it alone unless you really got the juice like that.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:mjlol: yeah people are very sensitive to race at the moment. best to leave it alone unless you really got the juice like that.

I meant he was shyt, not a cac. I ain't say nothing. Hopefully they forget, shyt hurts seeing people who started 6 months ago get hella spots. :mjcry:

Daps
I meant he was shyt, not a cac. I ain't say nothing. Hopefully they forget, shyt hurts seeing people who started 6 months ago get hella spots. :mjcry:
That's what I mean, it's a lot more black people out here like "don't talk about race. that ain't cool.". It's odd because last year to 18 months.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That's what I mean, it's a lot more black people out here like "don't talk about race. that ain't cool.". It's odd because last year to 18 months.

Only cacs complain about that. Got it twice.

"talk about somepne else"

Nah let's go harder :mjgrin:

Daps
Only cacs complain about that. Got it twice.

"talk about somepne else"

Nah let's go harder :mjgrin:
All depends on who's spending the money. If white folks can't take a joke but they spending, it's gravy. But if that's the whole audience and the leave... :mjgrin:

And don't compare yourself to other people. Stand up is a one man game, supported by the comedians that fukk with you. Nothing to worry about besides advancing and fixing our own mistakes. Just keep grinding.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
All depends on who's spending the money. If white folks can't take a joke but they spending, it's gravy. But if that's the whole audience and the leave... :mjgrin:

And don't compare yourself to other people. Stand up is a one man game, supported by the comedians that fukk with you. Nothing to worry about besides advancing and fixing our own mistakes. Just keep grinding.

I STIIIIINK.

I can't figure out how to put it together on stage. I'M DROPPING HOT LAVA IN CONVERSATIONS THOUGH. :damn:

I was doing this five for 6 months:

I lost to a comedy competition in Myrtle Beach to a dude with all hick jokes. I threw this trash out right after. :mjlol:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

I got that heat now boy. I got my foot on white peoples neck. :mjgrin:

IM FUNNY :blessed:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
My parents went to the Chris Rock show in Atlanta on Saturday. Said it wasn't as funny as some of his older stand up but good none the less. Said he was talking a lot about his personal life and cheating on his wife. Said he was smashing one of the members of destiny's child too. He said it wasn't beyonce though.
it was obviously Michelle
You can't compare him now to him in his prime, his type of comedy literally influenced a majority of comedians the last 20 years