I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Saw Stephen Merchant perform last night, he's fine. Give me 7,5 out of 10

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I love the process. Yesterday I wrote about ten mins of material. Got up on a mic, got some laughs, made a bunch of ppl groan which is my favorite. After working through it I'd say there's about two or 3 good minutes in there. Well see if I can tag it up to make it a solid new 5.

The grind.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've got a Halloween show Saturday, I'm doing my whole set in the voice of macho man randy savage lol
:heh:Please post that if you can.

Any of you brehs do any gigs in the Midwest or planning on going to the Detroit area? If so I'd love to check out your act:leon:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i was on a real show everyday last week, the girl i cohost an open mic with tried to kill herself sunday night, got some new material to try, comedy is a weird/sad/amazing thing

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Man I love the process. Yesterday I wrote about ten mins of material. Got up on a mic, got some laughs, made a bunch of ppl groan which is my favorite. After working through it I'd say there's about two or 3 good minutes in there. Well see if I can tag it up to make it a solid new 5.

The grind.

Definitely a grind. One of the rawest and sloppiest ways to make art and that's the fun part.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2015 is going to be a big year for me. Making friends in all the right places. Getting myself onto all the right spots. I love this shyt!

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice, man. It's a good feeling. What kind of stuff you making moves toward?
I just want to run more things. I don't ever expect to be a huge deal, but I want to be a fixture in my city and see it grow. My goal for next year is to double my amount of paid gigs.

I just got a festival lined up for Feb.