The Official Stand-Up Comedy Thread.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i have stopped drinking because i want to take stand up more seriously, finally got my podcast off the ground. did comedy in a different city for the first time last weekend(it sucked) I went to a moon tower comedy show last night saw andy kindler, nick mullen. ari shaffir. james adomian and some other people. im preparing for my set at the funniest person in austin prelims on may 5th, i dont really expect to get through because im on a really tough night but im just gonna go and have fun in front of more people than ive ever performed for.

THE SAM HARTER PODCAST!

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
any of y'all thinking of entering the world series of comedy? i'm debating it if i can get somebody to record me for the audition.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
any of y'all thinking of entering the world series of comedy? i'm debating it if i can get somebody to record me for the audition.
seems like it is a pretty big waste of time for guys at the level we are at

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
seems like it is a pretty big waste of time for guys at the level we are at
i just hung around last year though, it's good for networking and experience. and if you do fukk around and win, it's 50 weeks on the road.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yo breh, are you paying for that podcast site? is it a good deal? i want to get my own popping off here in town.
$96 for a year, podbean is basically the best deal online right now, the real investment in the podcast is the equipment, i use a couple decent mics and a tazcam digital recorder and i use audacity to edit it with.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the final for the funnybone columbus funniest person contest wednesday, just signed up for the one in Cincinnati at go bananas and am getting an audition tape together for the Pittsburgh comedy festival. Lets make some shyt happen my stand up brehs!

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
I've been so off my game since I've been in school :snoop:

I'm about to just start sleeping downtown and live at the clubs. I see too many people that are just as good as I am but their making the better moves. Maybe I'm focusing too much on the short term, though. Ughh, i'v been told that you can't compare yourself to other comics but that's a damn lie. for better or worse, you totally can.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't win my competition, but had a really strong set in front of a lot of important people. I'm happy with it. Gonna put up video as soon as I get it from my brother

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i got my video from the funniest person in austin contest im uploading to youtube right now. im :lupe: @ what you guys are gonna think