The Official Stand-Up Comedy Thread.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i found out this week i got 2 shows booked in march im guest hosting an open mic on monday and got another offer to guest host an open mic and make some money.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did my first ten mins last week, just booked a 15 at a small theater for April. I gotta start writing, because I do not have a fluid 15 right now LOL

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm doing a 15 minute feature on Weds. Hitting my fav open mic tonight to iron shyt out. Keep hustlin brehs

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. Set I did the other night. Not the greatest thing I've ever done, but it was ten minutes of mostly new material. Feedback, brehs!

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
. Set I did the other night. Not the greatest thing I've ever done, but it was ten minutes of mostly new material. Feedback, brehs!

That looked like a good work out. A lot of stuff you could polish but I watched the whole thing. Nice job. I've been out of the game for awhile but I'm thinking about getting back in.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
I just killed it. I mean, at least least I killed it to the point of getting 50 bucks. and 2 job offers.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moved on to the Finals of the Columbus talent search contest. 12 comics remain, one will win. Gonna have somebody record my set in the finals.

Laugh breaks were so long during my set, I didn't get to do my closing joke because my time ran out. Which is good, but annoying.