The Official Sports Card Discussion Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
just wondering why you’d recommend he not get the Tua graded? Thanks breh
Get the card graded but don't have them grade the autograph, just authenticate it. PSA and BGS have dual services where they'll grade the quality of the autograph. The one on that Tua would probably be an 8 or 9. Anything below a 10 for the autograph grades devalues it.

Daps
I actually got a decent amount of stuff I use it more as an investment since idk how to do the stock market but I remember pickin up a Lebron topps chrome rookie 9.5 all around and got like 225 for it I paid like 80

Dat shyt prolly 3k now

I done seen mfs legit get rich off this shyt

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I actually got a decent amount of stuff I use it more as an investment since idk how to do the stock market but I remember pickin up a Lebron topps chrome rookie 9.5 all around and got like 225 for it I paid like 80

Dat shyt prolly 3k now

I done seen mfs legit get rich off this shyt
I'm doing WAY better off cards than trying the stock market. :francis:

Cards actually have some sort of rhyme or reason to them.

Daps
I'm doing WAY better off cards than trying the stock market. :francis:

Cards actually have some sort of rhyme or reason to them.
Think about everybody who bought mahomes when he was a backup forgotten about qb

I bet some of them thangs that went for 50k were bought at 1000 or less

legal hustle it’s crazy

funny thing about it if you do the research you could of saw it coming like I said I don’t even know how to get in stocks but I know sports and underrated talent

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Think about everybody who bought mahomes when he was a backup forgotten about qb

I bet some of them thangs that went for 50k were bought at 1000 or less

legal hustle it’s crazy

funny thing about it if you do the research you could of saw it coming like I said I don’t even know how to get in stocks but I know sports and underrated talent
I had a Giannis RC stash that could have put a really nice down payment on a house that I sold early. :mjcry:

Had two Orange Prizms, a Purple Die-Cut Prizm, two Preferred Silhouettes, Gold Standard and quite a few more that I hate thinking about. :snoop:

I remember losing a Select Gold Prizm auction and the ending price was in the $300-400 range, I believe. God only knows what they would go for now. $20K?

My Kobe collection keeps gaining value by the day though and at least that's what I spent the Giannis money on.

Daps
I had a Giannis RC stash that could have put a really nice down payment on a house that I sold early. :mjcry:

Had two Orange Prizms, a Purple Die-Cut Prizm, two Preferred Silhouettes, Gold Standard and quite a few more that I hate thinking about. :snoop:

I remember losing a Select Gold Prizm auction and the ending price was in the $300-400 range, I believe. God only knows what they would go for now. $20K?

My Kobe collection keeps gaining value by the day though and at least that's what I spent the Giannis money on.
I actually ran into giannis in his rookie year at a gas station late night and that.nikka was huge I thought he was Jon Henson until he told me who he was..was always meaning to grab a few of him just because I knew if he planned out he was gone be nice wit it but I ended up steppin out the game for a while

and wow wat the fck you had damn near a house forget a down payment if anybody bought them and got em graded
But yea I done fumbled a few times too so I ain’t in a position to laugh at shyt lol