The Official Sports Card Discussion Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Think about everybody who bought mahomes when he was a backup forgotten about qb

I bet some of them thangs that went for 50k were bought at 1000 or less

legal hustle it’s crazy

funny thing about it if you do the research you could of saw it coming like I said I don’t even know how to get in stocks but I know sports and underrated talent

If you bought a stack of Kobe and Lebron Topps chrome rookies last year youd be cleaning up right now...If you bought a stack of Luka Prizms a year ago youd be cleaning up...Thats the one i really missed out on.I have a few Luka low level RCs but i had a chance to buy a bunch of silver prizms at 100.00 each and i passed on it when they were cheap...

Daps
If you bought a stack of Kobe and Lebron Topps chrome rookies last year youd be cleaning up right now...If you bought a stack of Luka Prizms a year ago youd be cleaning up...Thats the one i really missed out on.I have a few Luka low level RCs but i had a chance to buy a bunch of silver prizms at 100.00 each and i passed on it when they were cheap...
Please don’t ever mention topps chrome Lebron rookie again I posted my dumb ass L I think last page I think I got a Jeremy maclin exquisite and a randy moss rookie auto out the shyt or it might of been an arod

man I was dumb asf

and yeah Luka was cheap but remember how low Trae was prior his breakout last year I’m still sick ova dat shyt cuz I knew smh hust like with Juan Soto I wasn’t Buyin his chrome autos at 30 a hit smhsmhsmsh

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
No one coulda saw this coming though. It's all about finding what's next to blow.

When one card starts blowing up of a player, others follow sooner or later. I could see 1989 Donruss Griffeys shooting up; that's a fairly tough grade. I still think Pujols is massively undervalued but he's starting to creep up a little. Miguel Cabrera is picking up a little steam lately too.

Daps
No one coulda saw this coming though. It's all about finding what's next to blow.

When one card starts blowing up of a player, others follow sooner or later. I could see 1989 Donruss Griffeys shooting up; that's a fairly tough grade. I still think Pujols is massively undervalued but he's starting to creep up a little. Miguel Cabrera is picking up a little steam lately too.
I think Griffey’s ud will always be the one to own like the Pujols bowman chrome auto rookie

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Please don’t ever mention topps chrome Lebron rookie again I posted my dumb ass L I think last page I think I got a Jeremy maclin exquisite and a randy moss rookie auto out the shyt or it might of been an arod

man I was dumb asf

and yeah Luka was cheap but remember how low Trae was prior his breakout last year I’m still sick ova dat shyt cuz I knew smh hust like with Juan Soto I wasn’t Buyin his chrome autos at 30 a hit smhsmhsmsh

Im late also on the Trae train but im trying to get in on it now before they take a Luke/Zion bump...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Even the baseball how could you predict the spikes in Bonds,Thomas,Pedro,Randy Johnson...they havent played in 10-15 years,they alreadhy in the HOF they are wax junk era cards and for no apparent reason they started going up you cant predict stuff like that...but you can predict Cabrera or Pujols because they are HOFers who havent made it yet so they have a bump still coming when they get recognized and inducted...

Daps
Is it just me or do white people piss u off in this shyt nikkas be makin a big deal if a mj is in college uni or bulls uni if it’s autod

it’s still fukkin mj who signed it smfh and people trying to charge more if it has a bgs 9.5 all around who gives a damn as long as the final grade is 9.5

maybe it’s just me I don’t even fukk wit graded as long as I can resell it without any major damage to make they ass want a refund or a partial refund I’m good

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Is it just me or do white people piss u off in this shyt nikkas be makin a big deal if a mj is in college uni or bulls uni if it’s autod

it’s still fukkin mj who signed it smfh and people trying to charge more if it has a bgs 9.5 all around who gives a damn as long as the final grade is 9.5

maybe it’s just me I don’t even fukk wit graded as long as I can resell it without any major damage to make they ass want a refund or a partial refund I’m good

Cacs dont piss me off but i wish more nikkas was into this shyt,Lord knows i have tried to put a few of my homies and cousins onto it but they just aint with it :yeshrug:

I have tried to put my cousin on but he wont get past that its for children and nerds living in there moms basement,i cant convince him theres real money to be made...

Daps
Cacs dont piss me off but i wish more nikkas was into this shyt,Lord knows i have tried to put a few of my homies and cousins onto it but they just aint with it :yeshrug:

I have tried to put my cousin on but he wont get past that its for children and nerds living in there moms basement,i cant convince him theres real money to be made...
Lol nikkas will go cheerlead a dude and buy they jersey but won’t buy cardboard that will appreciate in value if they on court performance match

I can guarantee there are a few people who done made over 200k doing this shyt

like I said if it wasn’t money in this shyt I wouldn’t do it but nothing beats buying a few. Hundred worth of shyt just to unload it during a super hot stretch making a couple bands

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Lol nikkas will go cheerlead a dude and buy they jersey but won’t buy cardboard that will appreciate in value if they on court performance match

I can guarantee there are a few people who done made over 200k doing this shyt

like I said if it wasn’t money in this shyt I wouldn’t do it but nothing beats buying a few. Hundred worth of shyt just to unload it during a super hot stretch making a couple bands

I posted about this nikka a year ago in a thread about grown ass nikkas wearing jerseys everywhere,i was talking about this exact dude.Hes 35 and wears jerseys every damn where but he wont do the cards cuz its from his childhood :yeshrug:

I have made close to 5k in the last year selling cards/boxes....These dudes that i have tried to put onto game are just stubborn.

lets be reality nobody would be doing this if theres no money in it...

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Seller doesnt say you need to have reputation :yeshrug:

Low key i tried to bid on it to block you from getting it but i cant cuz the dikkhead wont ship here...:yeshrug:
Man I don’t even collect cards, so i was like im a just go ahead and remove the bid so someone who does collect them can get it. Finds out I can’t remove bid :snoop:. So hopefully someone goes higher, if not guess D Lo will be the start of my new hobby :heh:. Why you wanna block my bid though :mjcry:

Daps
Man I don’t even collect cards, so i was like im a just go ahead and remove the bid so someone who does collect them can get it. Finds out I can’t remove bid :snoop:. So hopefully someone goes higher, if not guess D Lo will be the start of my new hobby :heh:. Why you wanna block my bid though :mjcry:
Fill out a bid retraction forum breh

but you ain’t gone win it anyway where it’s at best just to leave it alone someone will go over youregardless