ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
12088227.jpeg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Prizm Basketball has an MSRP of $450 this year. :mjlol:

That means it'll be pre-selling on Blowout for $900+. Absolutely outrageous.

$150 is the max a box should cost.

Daps
GAS is doing some pretty cool stuff (kinda :heh: on the name though).

Decided to make their #/5 RZA auto my last pickup for my PC this year and just sell until the new year.

shopping

They also dropped Schwarzenegger, :takedat: (awful timing), ICE-T, Trippie Redd, & TLC autos.

I’ll definitely snag a dual TLC auto after I get through slow season @ work.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I haven't logged into my PWCC account in about a month, but I feel like when I log in, for some reason it always seems like for the cards that I have listed on "fixed marketplace", the "Allow Offers" button is unchecked, even though I've had it checked off. Not sure if it's happening when they do some terms and conditions update?

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I upped the price on my Lamar Jackson cards significantly, as I don't want to end up selling them at too low of a price right now, especially if he wins tonight and wins an another MVP, and possibly the Super Bowl this year.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
@Regular_P

You think selling now on my two Lamar Jackson cards would be a better bet than waiting until the playoffs or after the playoffs? Do you think it makes a difference to see if he wins MVP first?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Regular_P

You think selling now on my two Lamar Jackson cards would be a better bet than waiting until the playoffs or after the playoffs? Do you think it makes a difference to see if he wins MVP first?
Baltimore has to win the Super Bowl for his cards to see a real uptick, imo. I think it would take a Super Bowl and then starting off next season hot for his prices to really jump.

I don't think NFL MVPs register like that. Brady is the GOAT and he has fewer than Manning or Rodgers. Favre has the same amount as him.