The Official Sports Card Discussion Thread

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I upped the price on my Lamar Jackson cards significantly, as I don't want to end up selling them at too low of a price right now, especially if he wins tonight and wins an another MVP, and possibly the Super Bowl this year.
I'm glad you kept them. i remember telling you a while back that bruh ain't it. Glad i was wrong,

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
copped this for $130.

Gonna see what else is out there before his value grows more..

s-l1600.jpg

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
@Regular_P

How would you compare the following two cards to two Lamar Flawless cards I own (posted above)?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Regular_P

How would you compare the following two cards to two Lamar Flawless cards I own (posted above)?

Your patch/auto is better than either of those listings. I'm not sure how legit that first auction was.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I feel like PWCC does some sort of update where it keeps changing my setting on "allow offers". I have both cards listed at a fixed price with "allow offers" checked, and every week or so when I go in my account to look, it's unchecked. Starting to become annoying.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I feel like PWCC does some sort of update where it keeps changing my setting on "allow offers". I have both cards listed at a fixed price with "allow offers" checked, and every week or so when I go in my account to look, it's unchecked. Starting to become annoying.
They keep tweaking their site. I can't find sales history anymore either. Fanatics is probably dragging them down the drain.