The Official Sports Card Discussion Thread

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Regular_P

How would you compare the following two cards to two Lamar Flawless cards I own (posted above)?

I'd say hierarchy is Vertical Flawless RPA /25 > Horizontal RPA(s)> Vertical Autos>Horizontal Autos
so your horizontal RPA should be worth more, not sure about the horizontal auto.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Got an offer for the first time in a while on one of my Lamar cards. Got offered $5,900. I know that's probably not terrible in the market right now, but I think I should just hold onto it for now.

eyJpdiI6InVwY2JhWk52R1A1R3R3OUhRMG1kSHc9PSIsInZhbHVlIjoiSjdvZ1d4ZmF4SHdhY3F6bkVxNGphOHl2STRCYWN5ZUpPUGtucGRGWDNIWjcvbUtNMWVXb29HQWcxYTIxNE5DbEw3UHQyVDRwMDR5VUMzQkM5bk1zYmc9PSIsIm1hYyI6ImY3Yzc2NmY3NDU3MzdiNjFlOTM5M2FlMzA1MzI4N2JkMjNjZTlmY2ExMzI0ZDhkZmExZDc2YzA5ZGU1MWFiMDkiLCJ0YWciOiIifQ==
ya boy was selling like hot cakes

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I'm strongly considering listing my two Lamar Flawless cards for auction. However, a few things worry me.

I currently have them listed on Fixed Marketplace with a high asking price, but I do allow for offers. I have an auto-reject price set as well, which is not too high. I'd worried that if I list them on auction, that they will not go for nearly as much as I'd be hoping for as I haven't even gotten really good offers on the Fixed Marketplace.

Is there a strong possibility that people just don't look at the Fixed Marketplace and would rather just do cards at auction? Or, is it more likely there just isn't interest at the price I have them listed at, although I allow for offers?

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I'd say hierarchy is Vertical Flawless RPA /25 > Horizontal RPA(s)> Vertical Autos>Horizontal Autos
so your horizontal RPA should be worth more, not sure about the horizontal auto.

I'm keeping my eye on two cards right now, as I'm likely going to finally list my Lamar cards this month. I'll list right around the time the MVP voting is revealed.

The second card is the one that is most similar to the two I have, as it's a Flawless PSA 10. However, what would you and @Regular_P say about the two I have in comparison to the National Treasures one? I understand it's a National Treasures patch auto, but it's /99. Wasn't sure how you would compare that to a Flawless PSA 10 patch auto /10 and the Yellow Canary Diamond PSA 10 /3 that I have?

I should get a good idea over the next week or two where my cards stand value wise.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm keeping my eye on two cards right now, as I'm likely going to finally list my Lamar cards this month. I'll list right around the time the MVP voting is revealed.

The second card is the one that is most similar to the two I have, as it's a Flawless PSA 10. However, what would you and @Regular_P say about the two I have in comparison to the National Treasures one? I understand it's a National Treasures patch auto, but it's /99. Wasn't sure how you would compare that to a Flawless PSA 10 patch auto /10 and the Yellow Canary Diamond PSA 10 /3 that I have?

I should get a good idea over the next week or two where my cards stand value wise.
The NT is >>>>>>> everything.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The NT is >>>>>>> everything.

I know they're the highest end cards, but didn't know if that one being a PSA 9 and /99 would make a big difference compared to the cards I want to list. I'm going to see how that auction ends and how the other Flawless Lamar auction ends, and then likely list.

I think it's the best time for me to list, especially of Lamar wins MVP.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

[/URL]

[/URL]

The National Treasures card went for $12,000.

I think I'm going to list both of my cards. However, I do worry they won't get nearly what I'm looking for, especially in an auction. The auctions worry me, especially if I list both at the same time.

Do you guys think I would get at least $10,000 combined for both of these? That is beyond the absolute bare minimum I'd be hoping for.

eyJpdiI6IlA5QkdDdUNnNE1GRFM2TC9uTzdNeHc9PSIsInZhbHVlIjoiM296NWV2Q0RNd2R4dXdFN2JXbk80MzhMUjJYcy9JNFZUc2M4aDhOcVRyT1BoOXZNa2lXRFVyak0zVU5rOTlXeTFwb2lMOXc2cG9jbk9ua1lmYnNLSFE9PSIsIm1hYyI6ImQwOTMyYTM3NTIzZTcyNTc5M2U3NmIxMTNiNjY2NTViMzg0NjJlNDdiMjk1ZjE4ODJhYWQxOWUyMGEzOWJhMDEiLCJ0YWciOiIifQ==

eyJpdiI6InBhaXQwVytJb1lBWEJOMWtVUWs5Y3c9PSIsInZhbHVlIjoiK3UzYVJvTDVnU2FkejhZcXVXNVR4Z2sya3Q2cGc4S2UvMXo4WUlDOFpJR2dOVmQ2V2crbzdjcXZTQi9TRmFzUUxTZkhlNm1lSDVkUTgyS3JEcmtCOVE9PSIsIm1hYyI6IjQ3NDYzNDIzMDVlMjI5YTJmODhkMmE2ODU3Yzk5YzU5ODllMzE0OTM0YjY2MzQxMGFiY2ExNjlhZGYzNDFjOWQiLCJ0YWciOiIifQ==

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The National Treasures card went for $12,000.

I think I'm going to list both of my cards. However, I do worry they won't get nearly what I'm looking for, especially in an auction. The auctions worry me, especially if I list both at the same time.

Do you guys think I would get at least $10,000 combined for both of these? That is beyond the absolute bare minimum I'd be hoping for.

eyJpdiI6IlA5QkdDdUNnNE1GRFM2TC9uTzdNeHc9PSIsInZhbHVlIjoiM296NWV2Q0RNd2R4dXdFN2JXbk80MzhMUjJYcy9JNFZUc2M4aDhOcVRyT1BoOXZNa2lXRFVyak0zVU5rOTlXeTFwb2lMOXc2cG9jbk9ua1lmYnNLSFE9PSIsIm1hYyI6ImQwOTMyYTM3NTIzZTcyNTc5M2U3NmIxMTNiNjY2NTViMzg0NjJlNDdiMjk1ZjE4ODJhYWQxOWUyMGEzOWJhMDEiLCJ0YWciOiIifQ==

eyJpdiI6InBhaXQwVytJb1lBWEJOMWtVUWs5Y3c9PSIsInZhbHVlIjoiK3UzYVJvTDVnU2FkejhZcXVXNVR4Z2sya3Q2cGc4S2UvMXo4WUlDOFpJR2dOVmQ2V2crbzdjcXZTQi9TRmFzUUxTZkhlNm1lSDVkUTgyS3JEcmtCOVE9PSIsIm1hYyI6IjQ3NDYzNDIzMDVlMjI5YTJmODhkMmE2ODU3Yzk5YzU5ODllMzE0OTM0YjY2MzQxMGFiY2ExNjlhZGYzNDFjOWQiLCJ0YWciOiIifQ==

I don't think you'll get $10K. That auction will give you an idea what to expect though.

I'd keep an eye on this too:

Booklets aren't the most popular but it is a logo 1/1 RC auto.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

I don't think you'll get $10K. That auction will give you an idea what to expect though.

I'd keep an eye on this too:

Booklets aren't the most popular but it is a logo 1/1 RC auto.

Gotcha.

If I were to sell these cards within the next six months or so, do you think now would likely be the best time? Seeing as he'll likely win MVP, and tax season is here and people might have some more cash on hand? I wasn't thinking $10,000 would be hard to get for both cards combined, but I guess I'll see how the two other cards you posted go.