The Official South Park: The Stick of Truth Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Are you buying South Park: The Stick of Truth next week?

• Hell yeah. Been waiting on this.

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Naw. Next gen games only.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Maybe. I'll wait till the review are out.

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I love the random shyt you can just walk into (literally). Like I was randomly trying to open doors on my way to the school and out of nowhere there's a naked woman inside screaming or some shyt. :dead:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
So I beat the game last night I still have some side quest to complete but i really enjoyed this game I never laughed so hard at a game before. Really hoping they release some DLC there are so many different episodes they can remake into missions I mean they have you performing abortions for fukks sake what Idea cant they bring to fruition:laugh:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
So I beat the game last night I still have some side quest to complete but i really enjoyed this game I never laughed so hard at a game before. Really hoping they release some DLC there are so many different episodes they can remake into missions I mean they have you performing abortions for fukks sake what Idea cant they bring to fruition:laugh:

I'm still waiting to see wtf the alien spaceship on the cover is about and what happens in Canada:heh:I walked straight pass the abortion clinic when I seen it cause i know the spoiler. Ain't nobody got time for that shyt right now!

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I'm still waiting to see wtf the alien spaceship on the cover is about and what happens in Canada:heh:I walked straight pass the abortion clinic when I seen it cause i know the spoiler. Ain't nobody got time for that shyt right now!

Trust me breh this aint even the half :laugh:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yo, I need help. I've been playing a couple of hours.

How do I get rid of the rats, so I can get to Kenny's house?

You can get to Kenny's house by taking an alternative (longer) route through town, check the map to see how. You'll need to learn 'Magic' to chase away the rats, which happens automatically if you progress in the main quest.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Breh. You're right about to be at one of the most :dead: moments of the whole game.
I past what you was talking about, and damn you right. I was thinking

They not about to have me fighting while they fukkin' right :dwillhuh:

Then the gnome's attack of dodging fly nuts left me like, ":snoop: this shyt can't be life" and then you doing the matrix dodge left me and my cousin :dead:

Hard as hell to take the fight seriously when you got t*ts bobbin' over your head and then both get crush by t*ts and nuts, I was :dead: and done. I turn the game off and laughed for about 10-15 minutes straight.

This game is great, I'm bout to beat the last part, wish this shyt was a lil bit longer though.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
You can get to Kenny's house by taking an alternative (longer) route through town, check the map to see how. You'll need to learn 'Magic' to chase away the rats, which happens automatically if you progress in the main quest.

Thanks. I ended up figuring that out myself.

But I'm stuck again.

When you go to the school to bust Craig out, I'm stuck on the part where you have to fart on a flame to blow shyt up. I tried farting on it but it don't work. Tell me exactly what controls I have to press for it to work! Keep in mind, I'm playing the PS3 version.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Once you've unlocked Magic, you have a separate button for using it outside of battle (it's different from the regular fart button you start out with). Not sure what button it is on PS3 (I play PC).

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Thanks. I ended up figuring that out myself.

But I'm stuck again.

When you go to the school to bust Craig out, I'm stuck on the part where you have to fart on a flame to blow shyt up. I tried farting on it but it don't work. Tell me exactly what controls I have to press for it to work! Keep in mind, I'm playing the PS3 version.

You have to hold down right analog and move left analog upwards then side to side for a few seconds then push the right analog up to fart. Takes a bit of practice but I mastered that and the cup of fart at Cartman's house.

:whew:Finally made it out of the Giggling Donkey after dying a few times. :to:Ms. Cartman said its bedtime now.

Last edited:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

You have to hold down right analog and move left analog upwards then side to side for a few seconds then push the right analog up to fart. Takes a bit of practice but I mastered that and the cup of fart at Cartman's house.

:whew:Finally made it out of the Giggling Donkey after dying a few times. :to:Ms. Cartman said its bedtime now.

Thanks dude but I am way past that level. I just started the mission where u have to recruit the Goth Kids. Man, this game is freaking awsome! I'm loving it. I been playing all day :laugh:

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
Finished the school mission last night. :blessed:Got like 5-6 chinpokomons in my collection. Gimbos gun shop :whoo: I need to find my weapon of choice, so many to choose from in this bytch. :obama:Rolling around with Butters though!

I found a goddamn dinosaur Chinpokomon named "Velocirapstar." Ni99a had shades, a gold chain, and everything :dead:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Ok I just copped the game and i'm planning on playing all day tomorrow... which class should I pick first? I want to pick mage... but something about the jew class that got me curious :lolbron: