The Official South Florida Discussion Thread

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Why do nikkas immediately move to Miramar/Pembroke Pines/Davie when they get a little money? What is it about Southwest Broward that attracts bougie black people?
It's the country of South Florida.

Once you get money you wanna have more space

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any opinions on GFive and Scarlett's for a booty club? @Sohh_lifted

I havent been to a strip club in yeaaaaaars, even before covid.

Scarletts was more of a "white boy" club to me, playing techno music, the girls were usually white and they would have those weird Big ass human robots moving to the music (like some vegas cabaret, and not the strip mall strip club in Broward lol)

I went to G5 once, id say you better off going there. Be safe bruhs.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I went to booby trap in 2019 when it didn't have that post-pandemic crowd, have you been this year, all the IG videos I see it looks crowded ASF. Can you still take a stripper in the back and smash and is it full nude, I don't have time for clubs that happen to have strippers in them like E11even.

Are there other wing places besides house of wings?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I havent been to a strip club in yeaaaaaars, even before covid.

Scarletts was more of a "white boy" club to me, playing techno music, the girls were usually white and they would have those weird Big ass human robots moving to the music (like some vegas cabaret, and not the strip mall strip club in Broward lol)

I went to G5 once, id say you better off going there. Be safe bruhs.
GFive a make it rain type of club or can you go into the private areas :takedat: I already have a list of brothel - lite clubs just wondering when I go in there, bc honestly I hate that shyt

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GFive a make it rain type of club or can you go into the private areas :takedat: I already have a list of brothel - lite clubs just wondering when I go in there, bc honestly I hate that shyt

It was small breh, reminded me of The Office, The Lexx. I went briefly bruh, I couldn't tell you much of Gfive tbh but I would rather go there than Scarletts.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Why do nikkas immediately move to Miramar/Pembroke Pines/Davie when they get a little money? What is it about Southwest Broward that attracts bougie black people?
Proximity to Dade, while being away from the riff raff of Dade. Logical move in terms of logistics. Add in space, and land. Add in new construction, new architecture, everything out there wasn’t built in the 80s. Oldest structures in Southwest Broward were built in like 2005. Not to mention, those areas already an established black middle class they could fit into.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It seems like it rains damn near every day. 100 degrees at noon, crazy ass thunderstorm by the evening time. shyt can't decide what it wants to do.
Sounds miserable. :scust:

And I say that as someone who hates cold weather and finds warmer weather more tolerable. :scust:

Well, I guess the SoFla winters make it worthwhile. SoFla has the best winters in the nation. :wow: