The Official South Florida Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Prayers going out for the victims of that building collapse. Hopefully nobody had any family or friends there or were affected themselves. Video looked horrific.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Brick has the best music in Wynwood

If a girl comes up to you & starts flirting, she's a prostitute

The best Asian food is in North Miami Beach

Fort Lauderdale Beach is my favorite beach, Hollywood is 2nd

My favorite mom & pop wing spot is House of Wings in Overtown

My favorite place to eat in Wynwood is probably Sugarcane, Victory Lounge or Tap 42. My favorite place to eat on the beach is Bacon bytch, CJ's Crab Shack, Oceans Ten & Kantina, there's also a gelato place I love who's name I'm forgetting right now.

My favorite strip clubs are Playmates & Booby Trap on the river. I also like the Office but when you hear someone say "nikka fukk DIS shyt!!!" you better get low

If you have the time, take the day cruise to Bimini.

I live way down South, so most of the stuff I like to do is way out of the way for where you'll most likely be staying, but I'm pretty sure other people can help you more.
I went to booby trap in 2019 when it didn't have that post-pandemic crowd, have you been this year, all the IG videos I see it looks crowded ASF. Can you still take a stripper in the back and smash and is it full nude, I don't have time for clubs that happen to have strippers in them like E11even.

scotch

Rookie
Daps
Does South Florida lead the nation in abandoned shopping carts per capita?
Man, I used to hate that shyt. Never seen/experienced anything like it. I used to park a distance away and it still didn't matter. Spots would be blocked because people just leave their carts anywhere.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
What are some good places to eat? And which Chef Creole should I go to? The one in Lil Haiti or North Miami?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
What are some good places to eat? And which Chef Creole should I go to? The one in Lil Haiti or North Miami?
I ate at the one on 441 & County Line, it was pretty good.

I live way down south so it's hard to tell you where to eat unless you willing to take a trip