The Official South Florida Discussion Thread

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Y'all governor is fukking terrible! How has he effected your QOL?

Anybody been to Booby Trap since they been open?

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Bruh drop link for them fireworks i got to blow the block up on these crackers at the new crib its only right

Anybody use to cop from the cracker with one arm in the white van? What happened to that cracker man he had shyt wrapped up locally for a min got roped and dissapeared his first name start with letter A

Bruh i need like 2000 worth fwm post any dade/broward nikkas with that link

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Bruh drop link for them fireworks i got to blow the block up on these crackers at the new crib its only right

Anybody use to cop from the cracker with one arm in the white van? What happened to that cracker man he had shyt wrapped up locally for a min got roped and dissapeared his first name start with letter A

Bruh i need like 2000 worth fwm post any dade/broward nikkas with that link
Lol you gotta hit those warehouses in Hialeah
:russ:

And your name just made me want to go to La Careta for a cafecito and some croquetas

:ahh:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Lol you gotta hit those warehouses in Hialeah
:russ:

And your name just made me want to go to La Careta for a cafecito and some croquetas

:ahh:

lol the name is straight jokes I aint fukking with none of that shyt but a cuban link my nikka LMAO

what warehouses though I need that fie shyt

that JPP package for real

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This might be the realest meme I ever seen on social media

I might move just for this reason alone. The hoes here are either legitimately dumb as hell or looking for sugar daddies :scust:

Yeah, Miami women can be :scust: if you’re looking for a wife. The birthplace of the city girls. The city girl nest. :scust:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Coming to Miami for a week.

:mjlit: Any musts?
Brick has the best music in Wynwood

If a girl comes up to you & starts flirting, she's a prostitute

The best Asian food is in North Miami Beach

Fort Lauderdale Beach is my favorite beach, Hollywood is 2nd

My favorite mom & pop wing spot is House of Wings in Overtown

My favorite place to eat in Wynwood is probably Sugarcane, Victory Lounge or Tap 42. My favorite place to eat on the beach is Bacon bytch, CJ's Crab Shack, Oceans Ten & Kantina, there's also a gelato place I love who's name I'm forgetting right now.

My favorite strip clubs are Playmates & Booby Trap on the river. I also like the Office but when you hear someone say "nikka fukk DIS shyt!!!" you better get low

If you have the time, take the day cruise to Bimini.

I live way down South, so most of the stuff I like to do is way out of the way for where you'll most likely be staying, but I'm pretty sure other people can help you more.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
Brick has the best music in Wynwood

If a girl comes up to you & starts flirting, she's a prostitute

The best Asian food is in North Miami Beach

Fort Lauderdale Beach is my favorite beach, Hollywood is 2nd

My favorite mom & pop wing spot is House of Wings in Overtown

My favorite place to eat in Wynwood is probably Sugarcane, Victory Lounge or Tap 42. My favorite place to eat on the beach is Bacon bytch, CJ's Crab Shack, Oceans Ten & Kantina, there's also a gelato place I love who's name I'm forgetting right now.

My favorite strip clubs are Playmates & Booby Trap on the river. I also like the Office but when you hear someone say "nikka fukk DIS shyt!!!" you better get low

If you have the time, take the day cruise to Bimini.

I live way down South, so most of the stuff I like to do is way out of the way for where you'll most likely be staying, but I'm pretty sure other people can help you more.
Thanks, I am still new and will use this as a guidepost.