The Official South Florida Discussion Thread

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Just moved to port st lucie a few days ago from NYC to be with family. What do people here for fun? Where do people in their mid 20s hang out? I knew it was the suburbs but damn..
That's gonna be a nice area for young people on about 10 years. Rn it's a nice area for people to can't afford Miami

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If any of y'all got a drivers license expiring soon, look into making an appointment asap. Mine expires this weekend and like two weeks ago I tried renewing it online but they never sent me anything. So last week found out that I had to make an appointment since they updated the system and my license is the old version. Everything in Broward was booked and most of Dade. I had to make an appointment for tomorrow to go all the way down to some Coral Reef location. I looked now and even they are booked. Nothing available anywhere until March. Was bout to go a whole month with an expired license. Just gotta wake my ass up early enough tomorrow. But if you got a license expiring in March or April and you're gonna have to go in, make the appointment asap cuz there won't be any slots left until May prolly.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hopefully this everglades fire gets controlled soon. shyt looking ugly out here. Car full of ash. Hope there's some rain over the weekend that hits it.