Reppin
NULL

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Proximity to Dade, while being away from the riff raff of Dade. Logical move in terms of logistics. Add in space, and land. Add in new construction, new architecture, everything out there wasn’t built in the 80s. Oldest structures in Southwest Broward were built in like 2005. Not to mention, those areas already an established black middle class they could fit into.

Definitely agree. Lot of people moved here in the mid to late 90s after Andrew hit and they started improving the building requirements with all the new housing. Plus it was mad cheap too. I was in Hialeah and my parents got a new construction home here for like 150k. There was practically nothing around. Now you lucky if you get a similar house for triple that price. Lots of space and decent sized houses were built and also more peaceful and quiet too. Plus Miami not that far away for work and entertainment purposes if need be.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Miami breh’s what are relations like between Latinos and blacks in Miami?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Went down 2 weeks ago

- It was hot as fukk, heat index was in the 100s
-Women were sexy
-Went to playmates, tootsies and booby trap (plus a dive strip bar in Pompano) harder than I thought to fukk the booby trap strippers, most just want to dance :francis:
- The food options y'all got >
-The whole vibe to the city is sexy and tropical

Need to get these certs down and get a job down there asap, but those home and rent prices :picard:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Went down 2 weeks ago

- It was hot as fukk, heat index was in the 100s
-Women were sexy
-Went to playmates, tootsies and booby trap (plus a dive strip bar in Pompano) harder than I thought to fukk the booby trap strippers, most just want to dance :francis:
- The food options y'all got >
-The whole vibe to the city is sexy and tropical

Need to get these certs down and get a job down there asap, but those home and rent prices :picard:

:francis:

Yeah...that's the thing about Miami...

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Just moved to port st lucie a few days ago from NYC to be with family. What do people here for fun? Where do people in their mid 20s hang out? I knew it was the suburbs but damn..