The Official South Florida Discussion Thread

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
What's a good spot to get some dark boys in florida?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
ah so Miami was leading in scamming.

They cleaned it up a bit but I went to the clinic years ago (Memorial Primary Care in Broward) and a dude who worked there stole my SS and filed in my name, I've been getting mail with my personal pin for about 5 years now.

Yo, they fired the dude who stole, he worked at the hospital and they won't tell me who did it as it pertains to some confidentiality law...

Hilarious

Breh had a good job, so many cats would kill for that insurance alone:francis: and stability

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If anyone up in Coral Springs, be careful or avoid the Chevron on Sample and University. My credit card got compromised and highly likely it was there since the card was fairly new with few transactions. Use cash or avoid getting gas there to prevent any issues.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Coyo Taco is flames BTW .

The weekend was like a movie :wow:
Been a little while since I've had coyo. Wish I lived closer to go more often. Another place near there you should check out is el primo red.

Tacos de Birria “El Primo” (@elprimoredtacos) on Instagram • 63 photos and videos

They got some good birria tacos. One of the first in the area to have them I believe. Me and my boy were hitting them up last few times for taco Tuesdays when down there instead but it's been a while since I've had some taco Tuesday from either place. There's a few places closer to me in Broward I wanna check out but haven't had the chance. But those two places are my favorite spots down in downtown Miami area.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
If anyone up in Coral Springs, be careful or avoid the Chevron on Sample and University. My credit card got compromised and highly likely it was there since the card was fairly new with few transactions. Use cash or avoid getting gas there to prevent any issues.
The one in the Publix plaza right? I go here all the time for dutches. And yea breh I dont trust putting my card in the pump in any gas station down here. You just gotta bite the bullet and pay inside to be safe :yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The one in the Publix plaza right? I go here all the time for dutches. And yea breh I dont trust putting my card in the pump in any gas station down here. You just gotta bite the bullet and pay inside to be safe :yeshrug:
i don't know the area. just been there a few times recently to help my friends with their business. looks like its next to city hall. and yeah you right on that.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Wtf happend to the beach at john u lloyd ron mizell??? Erosion like a mufukka half the beach gone aint been out the crib in a year