The Official South Florida Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yeah that's what I'm saying, why are there 2? For example the city of Akron, OH is Summit County, but we only have one mayor.
Same thing in Broward. One for the county and one for the cities like Fort Lauderdale. I think the county mayor is for like the unincorporated areas and for county wide stuff like public school systems and whatnot.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
What needs to be done is for more home ownership to be encouraged in our strongholds instead of running to Miramar and Pembroke Pines when we get a new job or some money. We do need more big business because tourism and small businesses are not sustainable. The big businesses that do come in must hire a large portion of its staff and professional staff with good paying entry-level jobs from the local population.

a huge downside to trying to build a career here outside of healthcare is the wanting of professional entry-level positions because South Florida doesn’t breed or sustain talent. We are compelled to go elsewhere to find proper opportunities. Sucks because there is no place like home.
Does it have senior or mid level positions?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Yep. All those sites are kinda cool. Like I said, what’s happening to Miami isn’t “all the way bad”. Gentrification always sucks, but Miami has always been a city where ppl struggled at. Especially black ppl. The old Miami had enough of its own flaws that, gentrification is almost a welcomed sight. I hate to say it, but the old Miami wasn’t all glorious. But on the flip side, black peoples getting pushed out of neighborhoods and residents not being able to afford rising rent is never a good thing. But then again, poor folks and black folks had so much crap to deal with even before gentrification. Could it be or get any worse than what Miami used to be?

:ld:
How the booty clubs been? If you go.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I have no idea what you are attempting to say.

Are you a local?

Jwet - a lick

Turbo Tax era is basically the last time the streets ate like this

If you been in the booty house since like August aint no way you aint seen it

nikkas throwing baby showers for 10-20k same for bdays

Lol this the turbobtax era again bruh trust me

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Are you a local?

Jwet - a lick

Turbo Tax era is basically the last time the streets ate like this

If you been in the booty house since like August aint no way you aint seen it

nikkas throwing baby showers for 10-20k same for bdays

Lol this the turbobtax era again bruh trust me
nah I'm not a local, just love the city whenever I visit, what was the turbo tax era?