Essential The Official Post Your Entertainment Setup Thread

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Damn, I forgot to contribute to this thread. I got some cord management to do that I'll get done this weekend. I'll throw up some pics afterwards...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Plot twist...I make more than you do :lolbron:

I hung 36 Chambers on my fukkin wall fam. Keep it hip hop. :banderas:

I never see you in The Booth :rudy:
Plot twist means its make believe :ufdup: You never asked me how much I make for you to say you make more
Which is exactly what a broke ass muh'fukka would do. Right now you got the swag of a Soldier boy (the rapper)
We all know you got a billion dollar deal, but you also recently revealed how you just got a PS4

I get the sense you are trying to once again fake the funk... so I'll let you live. No need in dismantling the homeless :manny:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Plot twist means its make believe :ufdup: You never asked me how much I make for you to say you make more
Which is exactly what a broke ass muh'fukka would do. Right now you got the swag of a Soldier boy (the rapper)
We all know you got a billion dollar deal, but you also recently revealed how you just got a PS4

I get the sense you are trying to once again fake the funk... so I'll let you live. No need in dismantling the homeless :manny:
*Soulja Boy

I graduated college/ROTC and became a military officer :salute:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Decided to upgrade my main speakers, Energy Connoisseur C-2 bookshelfs, to towers. Found a set of Energy Connoisseur C-7's from a place in Canada, just got them unboxed and wired today. AVR did its calibration and I popped in some music :whoo::whew::ohlawd:. I might not leave my living room for the rest of the week. These retailed for $1,000 for the pair when they came out, I got them for $500, worth every penny.

I remember working at an AV store when we 1st got Energy demos back in '99, they played the bookshelfs with some acoustic vocal music with no sub :ohlawd:, hairs on the back of my neck stood up at the detail and clarity.

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Decided to upgrade my main speakers, Energy Connoisseur C-2 bookshelfs, to towers. Found a set of Energy Connoisseur C-7's from a place in Canada, just got them unboxed and wired today. AVR did its calibration and I popped in some music :whoo::whew::ohlawd:. I might not leave my living room for the rest of the week. These retailed for $1,000 for the pair when they came out, I got them for $500, worth every penny.

I remember working at an AV store when we 1st got Energy demos back in '99, they played the bookshelfs with some acoustic vocal music with no sub :ohlawd:, hairs on the back of my neck stood up at the detail and clarity.

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg
Nice! What TV stand do you use?