The Official Playstation VR Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So did this succeed or flop? I don't know anybody outside of the internet that has one. Please don't let this be like every other Sony peripheral :sadcam:
Like I said long before PSVR dropped, I don't think Sony is going to support it in the long run. I've seen conflicting reports about sales performance. Some have said it didn't sell as well as projected, but say that it's due to product shortage. :yeshrug:As a PSVR owner I hope I'm wrong, but I believe this is going to be PS VITA and VITA TV all over again. Solid hardware with loads of potential but no real support. It might just be me, but I haven't even noticed any strong marketing for it either. I don't think Sony is pushing it as hard as they can. Right now the big games I have on my radar for PSVR are Resident Evil 7 and Ace Combat.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just bought trackmania and bound. Trackmania is straight flames. Graphics in VR hold up very well and the sense of speed and height are incredible. The position of the car took a few tracks to get used to but this is definitely a must have for VR.
Bound looks really nice and plays well. Major complaint though. I don't like the control design choice they force on you. Rotating the camera is done in increments. I understand this is a tactic to avoid motion sickness but it should be an option and not mandatory. The camera rotation really ruins the immersion of the game. If you can get over that, it's a very nice game in terms of art direction and the plat forming is solid. Decent game so far but I reccomend trying the demo before purchasing.
Which makes me concerned for Resident Evil 7. From what I've read, initial players complained of motion sickness so much that capcom change the camera controls in VR to turn in increments. I hope it's an option and not mandatory like it is in bound because if so, it can potentially ruin the VR experience
yeah people I know that have played res 7 said its unbearable in VR

personally I love VR so far, the games seem like they're slowing down, but like whats out

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

RE7 VR is a bit scary brehs.

:mjcry:

I dunno if I can.... proceed.

I had to eat anyway. :pachaha:

This game looks great on the PSVR btw. Idk how it looks on reg PS4 but the graphics look straight.

Movement felt great.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:whoa:

RE7 VR is a bit scary brehs.

:mjcry:

I dunno if I can.... proceed.

I had to eat anyway. :pachaha:

This game looks great on the PSVR btw. Idk how it looks on reg PS4 but the graphics look straight.

Movement felt great.
Is it free movement or do you teleport or move in increments? I'd like to see them have all options available