The Official Playstation VR Thread

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Just got the VR
shyt was sold out EVERYWHERE

I have a feeling they're going to drop support but it's coo , this the last time Sony gets my money anyways

But anyways playing COD MW1in Cinema mode is
:feedme::feedme::feedme:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:whoa:

RE7 VR is a bit scary brehs.

:mjcry:

I dunno if I can.... proceed.

I had to eat anyway. :pachaha:

This game looks great on the PSVR btw. Idk how it looks on reg PS4 but the graphics look straight.

Movement felt great.
I wasn't the least bit scared because I've played the demo more times than I can count and knew exactly what to expect the entire time. Outside of the new hallway they added to the demo I was actually pretty bored playing it this time. I'm sure playing areas I'm not familiar with will be very scary, but I enjoy it. Movement was solid, but I didn't notice an option to completely turn off the incremental turning. It wasn't terrible, but I'd like an option for complete free control of both sticks. I did feel a little sick towards the end of my play through. Nothing major, I felt like I could go another 45 minutes or more but I could definitely feel it starting in my stomach a bit. The graphics are solid, not as good as batman but RE comes in a close second.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
I wasn't the least bit scared because I've played the demo more times than I can count and knew exactly what to expect the entire time. Outside of the new hallway they added to the demo I was actually pretty bored playing it this time. I'm sure playing areas I'm not familiar with will be very scary, but I enjoy it. Movement was solid, but I didn't notice an option to completely turn off the incremental turning. It wasn't terrible, but I'd like an option for complete free control of both sticks. I did feel a little sick towards the end of my play through. Nothing major, I felt like I could go another 45 minutes or more but I could definitely feel it starting in my stomach a bit. The graphics are solid, not as good as batman but RE comes in a close second.

There's a option to turn off the incremental movement in the options menu.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just got the VR
shyt was sold out EVERYWHERE

I have a feeling they're going to drop support but it's coo , this the last time Sony gets my money anyways

But anyways playing COD MW1in Cinema mode is
:feedme::feedme::feedme:
I played battlefield in cinema mode and didn't like it.
I'd rather play on TV. The graphics suffer too much and the screen in cinema mode doesn't help. I actually found it very difficult to see everything I needed to see at once.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
There's a option to turn off the incremental movement in the options menu.
I missed it then. I'll go back and switch it off completely.
They did a good job with the incremental turning though. Bound has the same feature except when you turn the screen flashes so the turn is much more obvious. In RE its very quick and smooth.