The Official Playstation VR Thread

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I played battlefield in cinema mode and didn't like it.
I'd rather play on TV. The graphics suffer too much and the screen in cinema mode doesn't help. I actually found it very difficult to see everything I needed to see at once.
It doesn't bother me too much
I do wish I was able to watch YouTube in 3D tho

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So FFXV is supposed to be updated to be played with PSVR? :dwillhuh:
@Fatboi1 @Ciggavelli

Edit: So it's some separate VR mode and not the actual game or something?
this is my only gripe with VR, I love psvr but it was sold on a somewhat lie

star wars VR they said... in reality its just a long demo/ tech demo/ add on and not full game

Final fantasy VR they said... in reality just another demo mode

ace combat 7 in VR they said... in reality just a demo, not the full game playable in VR

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

star wars VR they said... in reality its just a long demo/ tech demo/ add on and not full game

ace combat 7 in VR they said... in reality just a demo, not the full game playable in VR
And then people respond to you full games and you respond you aren't interested in those games.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

You have a valid point. The only reason I even asked about FFXV VR is because I search PSVR at Best Buy and it kept bringing it up. There should definitely be more clarity on how a game implements PSVR on the box and in advertisements. Right now I'm assuming the entire ace combate game will have VR support. But this all goes back to the point that i caught a lot of flack for months ago, I think PSVR is great, but Sony and devs are not going to support it in the long run.