The Official Playstation VR Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not whack, but it doesn't have 6 hours of butt sliding and 90% cgi scenes to pad an otherwise empty game so it wouldn't surprise me if you end up not liking it. :sas2:
Ehh, I tried it it's "meh" imo. The visuals are still ugly on the Pro, looks like they didn't even do anything. I still feel a slight uneasiness in my stomach after playing, nothing major but just a slight feeling. It's bleh.

Looks absolutely horrible.

60fps requirements requires way too much visual sacrifice.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ehh, I tried it it's "meh" imo. The visuals are still ugly on the Pro, looks like they didn't even do anything. I still feel a slight uneasiness in my stomach after playing, nothing major but just a slight feeling. It's bleh.

Looks absolutely horrible.

60fps requirements requires way too much visual sacrifice.

I never claimed the graphics were going to be anything to write home about. The scenery is definitely rough. What I said I enjoy is the sense of immersion and the fact that this game is very comfortable for me to play for hours back to back without breaks. I think it's very fun. Graphics would be dope, and I'm sure they will improve, but I've learned that with VR the immersion is the focus and the graphics are last. If you're looking for something with good graphics and solid gameplay scoop up eve Valkyrie. Be warned though. If driveclub made you queezy I think eve will literally make you throw up. It makes me a little sick if I play for longer than 40 minutes or a little longer. There's A LOT going on in that game. So far Batman has the best graphics hands down but that isn't much of a "game". I think I might buy that game you told me about. I forgot the name. It's a cartoony adventure type joint that you reccomended. I liked that one.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never claimed the graphics were going to be anything to write home about. The scenery is definitely rough. What I said I enjoy is the sense of immersion and the fact that this game is very comfortable for me to play for hours back to back without breaks. I think it's very fun. Graphics would be dope, and I'm sure they will improve, but I've learned that with VR the immersion is the focus and the graphics are last. If you're looking for something with good graphics and solid gameplay scoop up eve Valkyrie. Be warned though. If driveclub made you queezy I think eve will literally make you throw up. It makes me a little sick if I play for longer than 40 minutes or a little longer. There's A LOT going on in that game. So far Batman has the best graphics hands down but that isn't much of a "game". I think I might buy that game you told me about. I forgot the name. It's a cartoony adventure type joint that you reccomended. I liked that one.
Nah I know, it's just that for what they're trying to pull it's too much of a graphical hit to provide. Checkk out the trackmania VR demo, the gfx are much crisper and something simpler like that would've been better. I don't feel sick from playing DC it's just like i feel i get some eye fatigue after like 10 minutes or so of constant turning/moving the camera which feels odd. I haven't gotten queasy since the 1st time I tried the VR.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mainly feel weird in DC when the car swerves or hits a wall and the world shakes a little which feels ehh. I played a few races and it's okay but it really looks like a rush job.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk do you play multiplayer in drive club? It wants me to join and download events. No quick race?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Saw a few threads online with people talking about possible PS4 skyrim mods that would bring PSVR support to the game.
I want to believe it but its not possible right brehs?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Saw a few threads online with people talking about possible PS4 skyrim mods that would bring PSVR support to the game.
I want to believe it but its not possible right brehs?
no, it's definitely possible. The PSVR version would have to have lesser graphics, but it could be done. I think the PC community has already modded VR support for the rift and vive.