The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I don’t even have one yet enjoy your console

:mjcry:
The restocks have been more frequent now than last month so I expect this shortage will only last for a few more months. By March the systems should be more widely available.

Keep your head up cuz even I had given up of copping a system this year and I lucked up just by following this thread.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
The restocks have been more frequent now than last month so I expect this shortage will only last for a few more months. By March the systems should be more widely available.

Keep your head up cuz even I had given up of copping a system this year and I lucked up just by following this thread.

I’m fine I work 2 jobs and barely have time to play right now
I would still use my Ps5 as my media center
So it wouldn’t collect dust
I can wait

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One thing i dislike about the new ui is the ability to turn the console off, it's so complicated now.
You mean putting the system in sleep mode? Cuz on the ps4 I can do that shyt fast as hell :heh:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think I'm gonna be putting a lot of hours into No Man's Sky :leon:
I just started this on PC and it's interesting. I loaded on a frozen planet so i need to figure wtf I need to do or maybe leave survival mode but I like it so far. They've made a ton of changes since I first played the demo years ago.

• Dap
Reactions: 315