The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Welp just picked bofth my ps5. I pulled up to target 5 minutes before opening and there was 8 people lined up to get their order pickup. I walked in and evebody in front of me got the disc version.

I pulled to the counter and kindly told the lady that i was here for not 1... but dos :jawalrus: . I was the first to pickup the digital and they only had five on hand. There was like 6 more people behind me. I asked her how much disc they got and she told me they had 26 total, i got the 17th and there was 16 left.

The faces the people made when she gave me both disc and digital :ohhh::ehh::picard::gucci::dwillhuh:

tumblr_oif8t5OUam1rrkahjo7_400.gif

Screenshot-20201221-071817-Target.jpg

Im fukking tired. Going to bed :snooze:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Welp just picked bofth my ps5. I pulled up to target 5 minutes before opening and there was 8 people lined up to get their order pickup. I walked in and evebody in front of me got the disc version.

I pulled to the counter and kindly told the lady that i was here for not 1... but dos :jawalrus: . I was the first to pickup the digital and they only had five on hand. There was like 6 more people behind me. I asked her how much disc they got and she told me they had 26 total, i got the 17th and there was 16 left.

The faces the people made when she gave me both disc and digital :ohhh::ehh::picard::gucci::dwillhuh:

tumblr_oif8t5OUam1rrkahjo7_400.gif

Screenshot-20201221-071817-Target.jpg

Im fukking tired. Going to bed :snooze:
I ain’t gonna hate it’s not like you live in my area so it doesn’t effect me but I bet they was looking at you like
old-lady-old-woman-attacking-hulk-hogan-swinging-14036413102.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm fukking heated...

Finally get to place order and Capital One declines the purchase because they thought it was fraudulent and sent me an email asking if I had tried to make the purchase... then after saying yes... Out of Stock
That user name is so appropriate in this situation.

I had a day 1 preorder that UPS decided to send back to BB for some unknown reason. Finally got one last week off the Walmart drop.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Got the notification and casually strolled into the BB website and the PS5 was already in my cart. Checked out and it was the easiest thing I’ve purchased all year. Will be ready for pickup next Monday. Can’t be that easy right? :patrice:

:heh: