The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
For that Target drop.....here's a good way to figure out how much PS5/Xbox stock a store has (requires driving around though):

Go to the Target's you're most likely to pick up orders from.

Find one of those price-check scanners in the store.

Enter the TCIN number on the scanner keypad (PS5 = 81114595)

The scanner will show the PS5 and tell you how many are "in the back" at your store.

For comparisons sake, I have 2 Target stores within a 1.2 mile radius of my house. The closest store had only 6 PS5's on launch day.

Today.......the store that only had 6 on launch day has 10 PS5's in the back right now.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
For that Target drop.....here's a good way to figure out how much PS5/Xbox stock a store has (requires driving around though):

The scanner will show the PS5 and tell you how many are "in the back" at your store.

For comparisons sake, I have 2 Target stores within a 1.2 mile radius of my house. The closest store had only 6 PS5's on launch day.

Today.......the store that only had 6 on launch day has 10 PS5's in the back right now.
PS5s come in packs of 2. So they actually have 20. I found that out a few weeks ago

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Sooo I'm thinking about joining the craziness......:lupe:

Hoping I'll get lucky somewhere!

NZWfpEe.gif

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

you think this will work for walmart too