The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
MY MANS SCORED TWO BUNDLES OFF OF GAMESTOP!!!!

WE IN THERE!!!

YES!!! fukk YOU SCALPERS!!! fukk YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the email confirmation a few hours ago, we did it :wow:

UW5S.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
lol...wow you still don’t know you can easily return the extra “bundled” items...everything is itemized on the packing slip with no mention of a bundle so they’re gonna accept the returns albeit begrudgingly at times

Yep. Much better to go this route than to actually truly get scalped from a scalper. shyt, you could come back like 5 minutes later and do that shyt. TF they gon do.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Much better to go this route than to actually truly get scalped from a scalper. shyt, you could come back like 5 minutes later and do that shyt. TF they gon do.

the nerve of one dude...he went on a spiel about how gamestop is “soon” gonna change its return policy for online orders and that you won’t be able to return them in store bcuz it could put the store out of business and blah blah blah (this is about the time I just tuned out :unimpressed:) the only reason I didn’t spaz on him is I had been packing up shyt all day and was tired and not to mention he was scanning my shyt to be returned all while he was talking so it was nothing but hot air and I just let him “vent”...I’ve heard some folks say they had issues at a store but would just go to another GS store nearby and the return was ultimately processed

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I still do not have one..:mjcry:

I thought I was on the verge of one earlier. I saw on offer up for 650 for disc version but I quickly realized it was a scam because the seller had a join date of DEC with no feedback, and he only wanted to ship even though he was approximately 10 mins from me and did not want to meet up. Its looking like sometime after christmas for me plus with my work schedule, its hard to be on a computer when a quick sale strikes like the one today at gamestop.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
the nerve of one dude...he went on a spiel about how gamestop is “soon” gonna change its return policy for online orders and that you won’t be able to return them in store bcuz it could put the store out of business and blah blah blah (this is about the time I just tuned out :unimpressed:) the only reason I didn’t spaz on him is I had been packing up shyt all day and was tired and not to mention he was scanning my shyt to be returned all while he was talking so it was nothing but hot air and I just let him “vent”...I’ve heard some folks say they had issues at a store but would just go to another GS store nearby and the return was ultimately processed

I've worked at "Gamestop" before, technically, back when it was called Funcoland tho. So I know what the deal is on the other side of the counter. It's not that that shyt can't be done. It's just a fukking nuisance on the employees to do it, lol. But like Childish Gambino says, "Black man, get your money!".

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've worked at "Gamestop" before, technically, back when it was called Funcoland tho. So I know what the deal is on the other side of the counter. It's not that that shyt can't be done. It's just a fukking nuisance on the employees to do it, lol. But like Childish Gambino says, "Black man, get your money!".